Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

king peptides........no

F

Flexed23

MuscleHead
Apr 4, 2014
Metal....Did you request the refund or did they just refund it on their own? I did not see this in your first post. I do not see a problem with this post. You are not bashing products, you are just informing us that their customer service MAY be suspect. It may be a one time problem or an ongoing problem..who knows.

From a business standpoint...if they screwed up and gave you a discount on your order then they should honor that price. Otherwise its a bait and switch tactic. If a company did that to me..online or brick and Mortar, I would never use them again because they don't value their customers. Even with the extra discount they probably are still making a small profit or at worst breaking even. Even if the lose a few bucks...They would have shown good business ethics by filling your order and then following up with an email stating that there was a glitch in the system and moving forward we cannot offer the product at this price. That is the way to run a business and how you provide outstanding customer support..as well as getting referrals from clients.

J

jimring

Jul 20, 2014
ok get over it .. its only $139. and you only have 2 bleating posts

So bad business doesnt count to people that just have two posts? I think this is my third. Could you tell me how many I need to make before doing business with King Peptides?
Thanks

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
Going to be honest, I agree with UHC that you may still get your money back in the normal time.

That being said, this is just another example of a business not seeming to care about the people that matter most for a business. Thanks for posting this up metal, while I dont use peptides or probably any other product King would sell, I know to be cautious at least if I do deal with them. Sometimes, crappy customer service is worth putting up with if the product is top notch and fairly priced..... but to not get a product and still not have the product is just shoddy business altogether

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
If he doesn't have it now, I think we can all agree it's gone.

trainlikeaboss

trainlikeaboss

Apr 4, 2013
Ordered from them price was right, received confirmation and tracking numbers. Order arrived promptly no problems.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic