Latest Member
Kiddorism

Kimbo Slice, Ken Shamrock failed drug tests before Bellator 149

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
At Ken's age, everything, 52 and still in the ring....

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
kennnn.jpekens been juicing for years.He used to be in the wwe

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Banned for unknown substances? Seems weird. You would think they would need to identify it in order to ban.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Every State Athletic Commission is different on when and how they release the results. I assume they are waiting for another round of testing to validate the 1st results before announcing the official results. Prevents most liability issues, if they released the 1st results and it turned out the 2nd sample tested negative those accused could sue....

Banned for unknown substances? Seems weird. You would think they would need to identify it in order to ban.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Nandralone was the substance for both. Maybe they went in together and got a bulk deal

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Nandralone was the substance for both. Maybe they went in together and got a bulk deal

Smart, buy possibly the longest lasting compound that exists!!!! Neither of them strikes me as the brightest star in the sky. I used to love Shamrock too but now he just needs to retire and work behind the scenes.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Smart, buy possibly the longest lasting compound that exists!!!! Neither of them strikes me as the brightest star in the sky. I used to love Shamrock too but now he just needs to retire and work behind the scenes.

I though the same thing. I guess tne wasnt available. Ha!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
both for nand..Shamrock also his t/e ratio was off and he had methadone in his system

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic