Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Killer SALLY. NETFLIX

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Agree. I have it because I share it with my grown daughters & grands, but when they add the additional account sharing fee I'll drop it. Daughter's are in their 30's so its time to kick them off the payroll anyway, lol.

I watched the first 1-1/2 episodes last night. So far nothing from Ray's side and her kids are backing her up.
It gets better at the trial...her psychotic actions towards others are revealed.
Ray was on halo drol deca and masteron and clen for his contest he was 3 days away from.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
After watching it its hard to tell who was really the victim now...
Both crazy as f**k... Unsure if mentioned as I didnt see part 3 yet, but she pulls a gun on her ex-husband right around that time I guess.
He must have come by or something. Then tossing a 70 lb. d-bell off the porch onto his car with him inside. Unstable gal...

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
After watching it its hard to tell who was really the victim now...
Have to agree, the only reason I'm leaning on her side is because of her kids. He was a abusive POS. She was no angel, shit she blasted him twice with the shotgun, but her kids forgave her that says a lot to me.

P

Pen Sillman

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Good flick. Great cautionary tale!

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
He was abusive and she was possessive.
Match made in heaven!!

BTW, Netflix needs some new content that I can watch without horrible English dubbed over the original language.

There are lots of free movie apps I can watch. $20 for Netflix and one new movie a month isn’t worth it. Prime is slightly better.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Just finished it. Looked like they were both violent. I was leaning toward her side at first, then they started to get into how crazy she also was. Two personalities that do not go together at all.

The Angry Chihuahua

The Angry Chihuahua

Nov 12, 2022

I remember this like it was yesterday.
I watched the first two episodes of this today. I almost shut off the second episode half way through. It was so heavy-handed against Ray. And then, the truth about Sally started coming out. Now, I want to see the rest of it. I don’t condone abuse, obviously, but I think this was premeditated. Throwing dumbbells off a porch onto his car? That is some anger.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
It is that 2nd shot to the face that got me saying she is guilty AF.
She walked back to the bedroom, ejected the first casing, reloaded, back out and shot him in the face. That isn't self defense.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It is that 2nd shot to the face that got me saying she is guilty AF.
She walked back to the bedroom, ejected the first casing, reloaded, back out and shot him in the face. That isn't self defense.
She only tells her side but she set the tone in the series about her raging about him screwing his other woman on valentines day which was her anniversary and he was really late getting home.
I would bet she attacked him when he came home he choked her like a rag doll and she fucking lost it. He was at the stove cooking chicken and she went and got the gun loaded it and blew a hole in his side went back and reloaded and blew his face off. In my opinion she got lucky with second degree murder based on the evidence.
I don't know how he didn't kill her being on halo and drol 3 days out from a show. I did halo one time for a show and ripped the steering wheel off my 68 firebird many times when driving.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic