monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I’ll watch that for sure. Those squats were shallow though

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Might as well watch something on Netflix since they ass fist me on the price every month...
Yes me too. Only reason I keep it is for my nieces but they will soon add another painful thrust as they are said to be cutting out account sharing. Another joke is they are offering a cheaper ad based program with less options. I like Tubi little ads and great content.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I’ll watch that for sure. Those squats were shallow though
I sure hope they show Ray's side of the story abusive or not nobody deserves to get their face blew off by a crazed physcho wife. She was no angel either. I probably like many on here have had some truly crazy women who thought they had the right to get physically abusive. Thank God I never hit back.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yes me too. Only reason I keep it is for my nieces but they will soon add another painful thrust as they are said to be cutting out account sharing. Another joke is they are offering a cheaper ad based program with less options. I like Tubi little ads and great content.
Honestly, when I was on a plane 4 times a week it was maybe worth it but even then, after a few years of constant travel I ran out of content. MY wife watches like 2 shows and I think my son maybe 1? Def not worth it now.

Last edited:
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
did not know about it......SAD......hate any of this stuff happening

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Just watched it last night....what a psychotic bitch she is. I hope she doesn't kill her new husband. They let her out and she's married some poor old weak black man to dominate.

Reactions: CFM
Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Honestly, when I was on a plane 4 times a week it was maybe worth it but even then, after a few years of constant travel I ran out of content. MY wife watches like 2 shows and I think my son maybe 1? Def not worth it now.
Agree. I have it because I share it with my grown daughters & grands, but when they add the additional account sharing fee I'll drop it. Daughter's are in their 30's so its time to kick them off the payroll anyway, lol.

I watched the first 1-1/2 episodes last night. So far nothing from Ray's side and her kids are backing her up.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
I remember it well from the MuscleMag days. The Gordon Kimbrough / Kristey Ramsey killing as well.
(Of course there's Bertil, Titus, etc).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic