Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Kid gets into beef for deadlifting too loud

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It happened 4 years ago, but still. If that dude thinks that is loud, he should come hear me do rack pulls. Haha.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wow. No way that prick would have tried that with anyone other than a young kid. Anybody even touching my weight intentionally during a movement would have gotten a serious helping of whoop-ass.

And it's hard to understate just how dangerous it was to kick that bar out of this hands. As soon as that weight hit the floor and I had my wits about me, I'd be throwing down on that jackass.

With all that on video, both the gym and the individual could be sued.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Holy shit, UHC from wayyy back. Didn’t know you still came around man. Good to see you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to see you brother! It’s been a minute.

will try and check in when I can. Between kids’ sports and my org quadrupling in size this year, I barely have any time.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Your organ quadrupled in size? What's your secret?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Ok I just watched the video. Kuddos to the kid for putting in the work & for not slamming a 45# plate on that pricks face. So many things about that would’ve flipped my switch. I don’t see ANYTHING wrong with what that kid was doing. What a prick & I agree that he only pulled that shit because it was a kid.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Where I go there is a guy with a ghetto blaster speaker playing his gay music. One of those Bluetooth speakers. It's funny to see him jamming to it. I tend to think most people have a low IQ so it's not worth interacting. Besides I use earbuds so I don't hear most of the gay shit going on.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Wow, what a crazy douche bag to physically assault and attack that young man and to kick the loaded bar from his hands while he’s lifting it. Young man stayed in control and handled the situation well by walking off and reporting the incident to the gym manager and local authorities. Ive never got into an altercation in the gym that escalated like this one did. I don’t think I would have the discipline and self control to just walk away after being attacked and disrespected like that.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
That is nuts! It says another member...not even an employee. I thought Canadians were polite but that guy was an asshat!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
That prick should have gotten a punch in the face. Knocking the bar from the lifter's hands was not only dangerous, it was a physical assault. His then touching the kid afterward and pushing him around was definitely grounds for the kid giving him an ass kicking. When the kid didn't do anything, the police should have arrested the prick for assault.

Thanks for the video UHC! Good to see you, bud.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic