Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Kickstarting with EQ and sust

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Just recovered from an accident, injuries were pretty bad, hopefully went through it.
It's been 4 weeks of rehab and I can now perform at my usual pace. Sadly, I might not be able to compete at this contest in November, which gives me more time to get myself ready. Just to be sure about the cycle, below is a layout of what it's gonna look like.

Week 1-12

Monday 250mg testE
Thursday 250mg testE

Post cycle therapy starts 21 days after last pin as suggested by @mands

Week 1-2 (first 2 weeks)

Clomid at 50mg ED

Week 3-4 (last 2 weeks)

Nolvadex at 20mg ED

I'm thinking of adex EOD throughout the 12 weeks in case gyno comes up, or nolva would do the thing. Let me know what you think. I'm a bit unsure about the pct, if you guys can recommend me something solid would be great.
You could probably get away with one SERM for your PCT. If you are going to run both then I would start them together and you could probably get away with running them at 25mg and 10mg for 4-5 weeks.

I would think .5mg EOD of Arimidex would keep your E2 in range.

mands

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You might want to consider only running the adex if and when needed. 0.5mg EOD is a decent dose, and might actually push your E2 levels too low.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
You might want to consider only running the adex if and when needed. 0.5mg EOD is a decent dose, and might actually push your E2 levels too low.
tommyguns2 is correct. Everyone is different and that's why labs around 4-5 week mark might give you a better idea of what's going on and what is needed.

mands

E

Eup

Mar 13, 2015
My opinion is just drop the EQ all together it takes so long for for it to kick in maybe at 18 weeks it will kick in so why bother may I suggest an oral and go with dbol your gains the first cycle will be amazing but be prepared after a couple cycles and 20lbs of muscle that will never happen again you first few cycles are the ones you make dramatic changes so why bother with a bs cutter like eq ? Dbol or even var would be better than eq to me eq has always been a weak add on to any cycle as just "extra" so I say drop it.

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
You wont be kick starting with EQ or Sustanon. I would suggest dbol or test prop for the first couple of weeks.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
All good advice here. I'm in favor of just using test e or cyp at 500mg per week. My first cycle was the classic bread and butter. Test, EQ, and Dbol. Great cycle, but I didn't know what compound was giving me the most gains. I blew up, got very strong. But after the cycle, lost half the gains. Mostly dbol water weight. It was a good learning experience overall, but really should have just done test, and used the saved cash on more food.

C

Cb628644

Nov 1, 2015
On 15th week of 600 my eq and test, couple questions. Really starting to feel effects of eq last couple weeks also the increased apetite helped put on weight as well (which was one of my goals) have not used hch during cycle, read on other sites that is something I should have done, clomid and Nolva for my pct, do I need to run hch as well?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic