Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Kick Ass Treadmill Workout... If you like misery

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
So just now I finished my 20 minute HIIT run on the treadmill and the fitness instructor that works there says (with an evil smile) hey you want to try something fun? So of course I tell her yeah sure, she is hot so I cant pussy out... Holy shit... next time I will tell her hell no. What you do is with the treadmill off you put your hands on the bar or cup holders and start running until you are sprinting pushing the belt with your legs taking as big of a stride as possible. I did this 4 times for 30 seconds sprinting and resting for 30 seconds. I can't remember ever being smoked like that when I was finished. Not even in Basic... I would have called her an evil bitch from hell but I couldn't catch my breath... She said if you do that for 6 cycles you can burn about 1200 calories... not sure about that but I do know it kicked the shit out of me.

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
I'm gonna have to try that. Sounds like a good time... ;-)

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013
So just now I finished my 20 minute HIIT run on the treadmill and the fitness instructor that works there says (with an evil smile) hey you want to try something fun? So of course I tell her yeah sure, she is hot so I cant pussy out... Holy shit... next time I will tell her hell no. What you do is with the treadmill off you put your hands on the bar or cup holders and start running until you are sprinting pushing the belt with your legs taking as big of a stride as possible. I did this 4 times for 30 seconds sprinting and resting for 30 seconds. I can't remember ever being smoked like that when I was finished. Not even in Basic... I would have called her an evil bitch from hell but I couldn't catch my breath... She said if you do that for 6 cycles you can burn about 1200 calories... not sure about that but I do know it kicked the shit out of me.

that sounds like something I may try. any harm to the treadmill? I only ask cuz I will try it on my own,lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic