Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kevin Levrone comeback?

F

flex270

Jan 4, 2015
A guy who never won the O can't be considered an all-time great.

That's not true. Most guys have never one but they are still great body builders. Flex wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
That's not true. Most guys have never one but they are still great body builders. Flex wheeler, Kevin Levrone, Shawn Ray etc.

There's a difference between being great and an "all-time-great." That's like saying an NFL team was an all-time-great that never won the Super Bowl. The label doesn't fit.

F

flex270

Jan 4, 2015
There's a huge distinction in the fact that very few people actually won the Olympia. What's it been 12-13 guys that have actually won. Are they the only all time greats?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
There's a huge distinction in the fact that very few people actually won the Olympia. What's it been 12-13 guys that have actually won. Are they the only all time greats?

Absolutely. That's what makes them an ALL-TIME Great. To use baseball as another analogy, a player may be HOF Great but that doesn't put him in the group picture with Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
So it really does seem like he will be competing this year, correct?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
As far as I know there hasn't been any question as to whether he will compete, it's definite he is

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic