pbtom
What's New?

Ketosis in an hour!!! Yes!

• Thread starter The Ketone Maven
  • Start Date
T

The Ketone Maven

Sep 4, 2015
Thanks for the vote. I would like to see someones opinion on it from here. Many no nonsense guys around. I would be happy to do it too if you all felt like hearing my opinion.

Not on keto, but been running carb restricted for what seems like forever! I am very sensitive to lower carbs and energy levels are always a struggle for me. I have had decent success with MCT oil on workout days that are lower carb. I have come to do carb cycle diet that seems to help a lot. This is current composition.

00244105-b74f-450c-a906-00e12771b0f2_zpsrpc8p5wj.jpg

348616dd-39c9-44d1-9ff6-1fb0fac8b6ad_zps8ihloc57.jpg

I dropped 30lbs from Jan to June of this year and stayed here. (not relying on cardio for the loss). I have not really lost any strength and did most of my cut without any AAS. I am a big believer in manipulating intake to get your desired results in the gym.

Truth be told, I do respond really well to keto, but being in my mid 40's with young kids, I want to be an example of a balanced relationship with food. (especially with a preteen daughter). So I decided I would always eat what my family eats for dinner. So I have gotten really good and making my macros work for me.

I would be happy to try it, and would surly give it an honest feedback. I do think that $4 per serving might be high...but for guys that are competitive, this would be GREAT towards the end of a prep when you are just dragging the last few weeks. Or, if you cut weight to make a weight class in powerlifting, giving back that energy boost that is critical.

Im game if they are! But regardless.....I'd love to see someone log it.

Sounds good brother. I'll send you a few samples! You know keto and you have an open mind.
Thank bro.
send me a pm with your address!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Finally. It only took 3 pages. Will be following the log for certain.

A

Amaru

Sep 3, 2014
Thanks for the vote. I would like to see someones opinion on it from here. Many no nonsense guys around. I would be happy to do it too if you all felt like hearing my opinion.

Not on keto, but been running carb restricted for what seems like forever! I am very sensitive to lower carbs and energy levels are always a struggle for me. I have had decent success with MCT oil on workout days that are lower carb. I have come to do carb cycle diet that seems to help a lot. This is current composition.

I dropped 30lbs from Jan to June of this year and stayed here. (not relying on cardio for the loss). I have not really lost any strength and did most of my cut without any AAS. I am a big believer in manipulating intake to get your desired results in the gym.

Truth be told, I do respond really well to keto, but being in my mid 40's with young kids, I want to be an example of a balanced relationship with food. (especially with a preteen daughter). So I decided I would always eat what my family eats for dinner. So I have gotten really good and making my macros work for me.

I would be happy to try it, and would surly give it an honest feedback. I do think that $4 per serving might be high...but for guys that are competitive, this would be GREAT towards the end of a prep when you are just dragging the last few weeks. Or, if you cut weight to make a weight class in powerlifting, giving back that energy boost that is critical.

Im game if they are! But regardless.....I'd love to see someone log it.

I've dropped similar weight and increased strength gains with-----NO CARDIO--- it's all diet. ALL DIET. I think you could have bought more sources of lean protein and saved a lot of money.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
so it's official, when i'm eating keto style and i have a meal with carbs 100g example... i'm dead asleep in 1 hr, nothing to do about it.. i know its an insulin spike causing it..

have yet to try keto os right after a heavy meal to counter the insulin... hmmm

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic