Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Keeping my old ass MOVIN'!!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My whole life I have trained my ass off from a little scrawny kid at age 14 I started lifting weights and doing ANYTHING (except drugs for the first 25 years) to get stronger and more "buffed" lol, I went into the service of my Rich Uncle at 17 1/2 on a parental consent form (really adoptive parents lol)

Anyway fitness and being READY for anything at any moment turned into a way of life for me and I am so very thankful that all those decades plus years that I have invested in my physical development.
I see such pathetic fucks all around me and it makes me wonder about our future, I lost my first wife who was my high school sweetheart when a drunk driver crossed the center line on 4th of July weekend 2012 she left our cabin to run to run to town and get a couple things and never came back. (CHERISH the ones you love)
I was so fucked up from that...........hell we basically grew up together THAT time almost was the end of me as some on here know.

Anyway I have had a TON of injuries over the years little ones and 2 that were nearly fatal, through it all I always had a push or something inside of me that kept me movin' lol
a couple months ago I tore the shit out of my right bicep quite badly https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/bicep-tear-rumplestiltskin-i-yelled.40418 (kept doing cardio and training legs etc with stretching lightly for a couple weeks then slowly adding movement and eventually curling 15-20#s and doing some pressing.
Anyway my new bride drug me to a Halloween party last weekend, I was the OLDEST guy there LMAO.

I coulda kicked the shit out of any of them at any moment, my new wife is gorgeous and we push each other constantly in and out of the gym, keep training NO MATTER WHAT is advice I would give to ANY young person male or female, my entire life is better and HAS been better because of being fit. IMG-7723.JPG IMG-7099.JPG IMG-0881.JPG

I am very proud of Her as my wife and for damn sure would not have even had the opportunity to date her if I had a fat belly and middle aged spread lol and her bod can stand up to some very tough competition of any age at she is 40 plus, I am 52 almost 53 myself YIKES my plan is to keep improving.
"Exercise the body and make strong the mind"
A truism if ever there was one.
Cheers

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Hell yes brother. I'm 48 mines 40 and training has stopped the clock, made us stronger as husband and wife and kept her MS at bay.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Hope I (we) are in half as good shape as you when I'm that old... yea I said it like that.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Outstanding. And an encouraging post. Kudos to you and your wife (her back is nuts).

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Man I'm happy for you. 2012 was not a good year and I had you in my thoughts many times.

You have a couple years on me but I'm not far behind. Cool to be the veiny old guy, I like it myself.

Best of luck and all the happiness to you and your wife.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Good looking couple! Obviously all your hard work has paid off. Keep at it, and enjoy the journey!

You've really overcome severe hardship. I admire your resilience!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I will be shocked if I can look like that in my 50's. Major respect LG.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Congrats. Lifting is the fountain of youth, and you know that.

Nowhere near bodybuilder lean like yourself but I'm 51 and strong as fuck still and most people peg me for early 40's age-wise.

Keep goin'...…...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Drinking that Tiger Blood everyday seems to work well, not sitting at a desk all day helps too. Keep killin it LG

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
your bi's are HUGE!!! long and thick as fuck, is it genetics or are there certain things you do to get there?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
your bi's are HUGE!!! long and thick as fuck, is it genetics or are there certain things you do to get there?

Honestly brother, I went years and years with no direct bicep training just hitting back the way I do it you hardly had anything left in your biceps.
I still don't hit em very hard directly just blast back like crazy and pump em full of blood with what you have left!
Plus the Tiger blood every day as LK stated really helps!

When I first started out I had a Sears Ted Williams 110# plastic weight set filled with concrete and 2 Jack Lalane robins egg blue 7.5# dumbells that I curled with each arm as many times as possible til I was cramping up and then went to bed......lol I had a Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders poster on the wall, all seems not that long ago really haha but a LIFETIME ago as well.

Last edited:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Keeping plugging away brother!!!
Seems us that go thru a lot learn to focus on what is important to us
We really see how close the end is coming
Looking great
Enjoy every breath
Soon as LK opens his one eye he will see we don’t drink tigers blood but more of a Dragons Energy
And FD not ur kind of puff the magic dragon kind

Awesome post brother

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic