Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Keeping my old ass MOVIN'!!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
LG, I’ve known you for many years and you’re one of the strongest people I know!

Your uplifting spirit and presence on the forum motivates us all to bring out the best in ourselves. Truly inspirational my friend.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LG, I’ve known you for many years and you’re one of the strongest people I know!

Your uplifting spirit and presence on the forum motivates us all to bring out the best in ourselves. Truly inspirational my friend.

Thanks brother means alot........Lotta years is right :eek:
Cheers

silvereyes87

silvereyes87

MuscleHead
May 28, 2016
Wow man. I really appreciate the post. Very inspiring.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I see a post like this, just when I'm thinking about cutting back in the gym, and just being fat and happy.... well maybe just fat, and say fuck it all... lol... Ive been out for 3 weeks already with all kinds of flues, and sickness, and pneumonia... Its so hard getting back into the grove anymore. Like you said, just got to do it...

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Keep on, keepin on! Love this post!
I'm convinced that the fountain of youth is in iron therapy : )

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
First off your a good sized mother and looking forward to tipping a beer with you one day

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Honestly brother, I went years and years with no direct bicep training just hitting back the way I do it you hardly had anything left in your biceps.
I still don't hit em very hard directly just blast back like crazy and pump em full of blood with what you have left!
Plus the Tiger blood every day as LK stated really helps!

When I first started out I had a Sears Ted Williams 110# plastic weight set filled with concrete and 2 Jack Lalane robins egg blue 7.5# dumbells that I curled with each arm as many times as possible til I was cramping up and then went to bed......lol I had a Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders poster on the wall, all seems not that long ago really haha but a LIFETIME ago as well.

makes sense bro, bicepts being the smallest muscle group can only take so much and I just had my upper tendon repaired. I bet my mom got me the same weight set when I was 14 for Christmas. I took the foldout and tacked it up on one of the wood posts in our basement and I followed its advice until I got to high school. I had quite the junior weight room back in 1977 and my friends would come over and watch me lift and they thought I was the strongest guy in the middle school just because I lifted. there were some pretty exaggerated rumors going through the school about my awesome weight room and how strong I was. I really wasn't but I had no idea what was really strong and what wasn't and neither did they.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
You guys look amazing. Good luck with everything. Life can definitely kick us all in the balls every once in a while. Keep pushing and enjoy life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic