Keeping my old ass MOVIN'!!

Discussion in 'Members' Pics and Videos' started by Littleguy, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Rider

Rider TID Board Of Directors

Aug 27, 2010
    LG, I’ve known you for many years and you’re one of the strongest people I know!

Your uplifting spirit and presence on the forum motivates us all to bring out the best in ourselves. Truly inspirational my friend.

Littleguy likes this.
  2. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    Thanks brother means alot........Lotta years is right :eek:
    Cheers

Rider likes this.
  3. silvereyes87

silvereyes87 VIP Member

May 28, 2016
    Wow man. I really appreciate the post. Very inspiring.

Littleguy likes this.
  4. OldManStrength

OldManStrength VIP Member

Apr 8, 2015
    I see a post like this, just when I'm thinking about cutting back in the gym, and just being fat and happy.... well maybe just fat, and say fuck it all... lol... Ive been out for 3 weeks already with all kinds of flues, and sickness, and pneumonia... Its so hard getting back into the grove anymore. Like you said, just got to do it...

Littleguy likes this.
  5. BovaJP

BovaJP TID Lady Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Keep on, keepin on! Love this post!
    I'm convinced that the fountain of youth is in iron therapy : )

Littleguy likes this.
  6. trentracks

trentracks TID Board Of Directors

Apr 23, 2011
    First off your a good sized mother and looking forward to tipping a beer with you one day

Littleguy likes this.
  7. searay

searay VIP Member

Dec 20, 2017
    makes sense bro, bicepts being the smallest muscle group can only take so much and I just had my upper tendon repaired. I bet my mom got me the same weight set when I was 14 for Christmas. I took the foldout and tacked it up on one of the wood posts in our basement and I followed its advice until I got to high school. I had quite the junior weight room back in 1977 and my friends would come over and watch me lift and they thought I was the strongest guy in the middle school just because I lifted. there were some pretty exaggerated rumors going through the school about my awesome weight room and how strong I was. I really wasn't but I had no idea what was really strong and what wasn't and neither did they.

BovaJP and Littleguy like this.
  8. SilverFox

SilverFox New Member

Oct 31, 2018
    Looking great there big guy, we oldsters really can shine when we put in the hard work!

BovaJP and Littleguy like this.
  9. Shock

Shock VIP Member

Nov 28, 2015
    You guys look amazing. Good luck with everything. Life can definitely kick us all in the balls every once in a while. Keep pushing and enjoy life.

Littleguy and BovaJP like this.
  10. wavedrifter

wavedrifter New Member

Dec 3, 2018
    Nice biceps!

Littleguy likes this.