Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

keep me in your prayers....

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
What's up brothers & sisters of TID? I am back in the hospital again for the 6th time just since Valentine's Day. 8th time for this same problem. Each time I've been admitted for 5 to 7 days. I've had CT scans, MRI, HIDA scans, ultrasounds, xrays, and tons of urine, blood, stool labs...you name it. I've got this unexplainable problem. I've seen 4 GI doctors and the last one i saw this morning said they're "stumped" which is never what you want to hear from your doctor...
I've had all these hospitalizations due to unexplainable, uncontrollable vomiting. They removed my gall bladder 2 months ago thinking it was the problem and it wasn't. Now I've had every possible test this hospital can run and they still don't have a clue what's wrong. They've ruled out everything it's not, but they don't know what it is.I've only eaten 3 of the last 14 days bc I've been vomiting so violently and regularly. My body is going to hell. I am NPO (nothing by mouth) every time in the hospital. Now the doctors are suggesting going to a specialty hospital that has sub specialties. Like a gall bladder doctor or pancreas doctor as opposed to just a GI doctor in general. I just pray that they figure out what's going on, why I'm getting sick, and can fix it. It's messing up every aspect of my life it seems. I am here every other week on average for 5 to 7 days each time, so it's consuming my life it seems. I hope they can eventually diagnose my problem, bc until they do it can't be fixed...

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I'm sorry to hear about these health issues brother. You'll be in my prayers. Please get well soon.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Wow I'm so sorry to hear about this we'll be praying for you brother

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Definitely praying for you bro. Get well soon.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Wow, hope u get better soon! Get well soon!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Weird bro... Hope it turns out ok.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Good luck bro. Get copies of all of your labs while you are in there so you have them, also ask for copies of all your scans, just in case you need them in the future.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Best to you, it sounds awful. Keep your head up, brother!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Sorry bro, i pray to jesus that your docs find your issue and fix it..

Keep the faith..

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Very sorry for your troubles, brother. And I will. I'll include you in my prayers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic