Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

keep me in your prayers....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
God Bless bro, We never notice our health til we don't have it. Keep strong in your Faith

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I've had a day man but shit. Prayers to you for a proper diagnosis and a normal life ASAP.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Sounds like you need to call on a higher power then.

GOD is listening, Sending up Prayers for you.

Peace.

Last edited:
C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
sounds like a living hell, really hope they find the answer to help you get well again.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
It sounds very rough and worry some. I wonder what it could be? stomach not happy with whats in it, stress , motion sickness.. what else is there that can make you vomit.. I hope they can work it out soon for you Bro.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Keeping you in my prayers for God's healing brother.

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Thank you everybody for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me. This is a good board here. Good people. Thank you. God bless

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
JUST AN UPDATE. I AM BACK IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN
They believe they've got out narrowed down to 2 different possible rare types of pancreatitis. Of they thought it was my gall bladder 2 months ago and I've been back 6 times for same problem since that surgery. Life is really scary to have no control. And not much hope. The doctors don't even know what to treat. I am powerless...

Last edited:
Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I'm sorry to hear of your situation and I hope and pray they will find a answer and help you get past this.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Feel better kid....
You've seen neuro as well yeah?

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
Feel better kid....
You've seen neuro as well yeah?

Thanks... No i have not seen a neuro though. Just internal medicine and gastroenterologists. I am just sick of being sick. Definitely too young i feel to have so many problems. I'm only 35

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Thanks... No i have not seen a neuro though. Just internal medicine and gastroenterologists. I am just sick of being sick. Definitely too young i feel to have so many problems. I'm only 35

So first let me say I'm NOT an MD DO etc, just a lowly pharmacist---with a lot of very good friends in specialty practices (no hookup, sorry).

Neurology is a super important and often neglected field, IMHO as you're suffering no reason NOT to ask for a referral.

Your chemoreceptor trigger zone sits on your medulla oblongata, the part of the brain (made famous by WaterBoy) that's affected by serotonin histamine acetylcholine, etc.

I'd say it's worth a shot....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic