Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Keep Cutting or start Bulking

Z

Zeddiy

Sep 16, 2018
I've been cutting for a while now and I'm trying to figure out if I should keep cutting or start bulking

Attachments

• IMG_0001.png
    IMG_0001.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 492
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You need to eat brother, you get any smaller and you will be a sack of bones.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
^^^^this. at your current status, you need to eat and lift. and i dont mean just pig out to get calories in that type of bulking, but eat heavier, sure you will put on some weight but you appear to have a high metab so cutting down shouldnt be too hard if you needed to reverse engineer it .

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I suggest 5-8 years of bulking. Seriously, forget about "cutting" or the classic fear of 'getting too big'.

Take in 5-6 meals. Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly. Eating too clean is going to hold you back.

Swimmer body guys like you and me CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS MEALS.

Go ahead and eat cheeseburgers, pizza and POB's favorite: POP TARTS.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
You're not even done growing naturally. EAT, THEN EAT SOME MORE. and then whenever you thin you are full and couldn't eat any more for the day, EAT AGAIN! At your age, you are a growing machine. As long as you are lifting like @CFM likes his men, HEAVY & HARD, You'll grow. You look like the type that'll have more trouble bulking than leaning out. Trust thus community, they've seen it all and guided many body types into some competitive physiques

R

RAG3

Mar 13, 2014
Haha, shiiddt
Yeah bro what these guys said
You could prolly even dirty bulk.and never gain a lot of fat.
I'd have a good meal plan, and additional cheat meals

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
@CFM loves Swamp Ass flavored Pop Tarts.....
I like it when Bova pops me with her Lasso and I yell out "don't let go of my Leggo"

You Mr Dragon would never get so lucky to feel the Lasso!!! but I guess pulling Lizards tail is ur game :)

OP!!!! eat lift eat sleep eat repeat!!!!
Bulk Brotha!!!!! Dang Girls will be throwing you around if u cut more!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic