Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Keep bigkarch's legacy alive

B

Baba1234

Apr 27, 2016
Post how he made a difference in your life..how he helped......stories...law issues.....funny stories..

I was karchies training partner...and law partner since law school at Stanford ....he served his country in the army and felt he needed to protect the people who couldn't afford it....he was a genius in search n seizures...and search warrants....
Karchie was hugh...(see his pics)...his suits were size 58.....I was aware of his use of enhancements ...but he educated me on them...
I just miss him....funny story...he walked up to a so called gym rat who was big from top up....skinny legs and was sarcastic..... karchie walked up to him as he was benching ....he had about 315...3 plates on...karchie cleaned the bar and started squatting the bar...he yelled at the guy, be a man and squat....he racked and walked away

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
BaBa,So sorry for the loss of your good friend ... I know BK was a huge man with tons of knowledge that he would freely share . (bodybuilding and otherwise)
The finality of death is what sucks the most. Filling that void in your life that person use to occupy is damn hard . Good luck my friend..

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
All I can share is he will be missed. We didn't talk a lot but read all his posts at WCBB. Always willing to help and always there for anyone who needed it. Baba1234...It's MillineumGirl who you're probably thinking of.

Thank you for sharing this with us all.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
BK was around the forums helping others for a very long time. He will be missed.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I only knew him from the boards through posts and such. Never really talked to him via PM or on a personal level but when AJ passed he reached out to me to offer condolences and that stood out to me. Coming from someone that I didn't think knew me that well or cared to, that meant a lot to me. Says a lot about his character

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic