Sep 13, 2010
What? Did you think i was gonna stay off forever? HAhaha

The king never stays off > : )

Any Ideas?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
goals? cycle experience and highest dosage? may have few sugestions..

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I stayed on cycle for a very long time. I dont plan on cycling for another 2 months, going to take another month on PCT and then a month off everything.

Anyways i was thinking Sustanon 500mg a week

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
can't go wrong with that, low dose test.... minimum side with super charged mojo. king will need alot of that LOL.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
can't go wrong with that, low dose test.... minimum side with super charged mojo. king will need alot of that LOL.

But a real king uses high dose test.... hhaha

Ill also be using HGH 4iu everyday (on cycle) now that im on PCT im running 6iu for more anabolism lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Whatever you do go big... Anadrol, mast just put on some thickness in the chest and legs to balance out the back/arms.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I say go big again I wanna see the FTW world cycle again

200mg test suspension a day split injections
200mg Tren ace a day a day split injections
100 mg drol a day to finish em all

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I know you're kidding YS, and POB I'm not sure whether or not you are, but KBD, you shouldn't base when you'll start your next cycle off of a certain time frame. You should base it off of when your bloodwork comes back normal. And even then, you should probably wait a little bit after that. You actually look a lot better now than you did a year ago IMO, so clearly the GH is really helping you retain mass and stay lean. Just be patient and let your body normalize before jumping back on. When you do run your next cycle (hopefully after bloodwork is normal), then you have exactly the right idea by just running a nominal amount of test combined with the GH. Be smart.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks SAD i was going to run just like 500mg of sust with the GH. After bloodwork of course. but the GH is helping alot and its been about a month off cycle (almost) and im actually stronger than i was before. Soooooo.. yea

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah I was kidding Id rather see him cycle right then run something crazy he has proven he can make low doses of shit get great results

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I wasn't kidding... After re-reading the thread I didn't see where he was gonna take a month off though... Just offering my .02 on where he should focus is all...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I wasn't kidding... After re-reading the thread I didn't see where he was gonna take a month off though... Just offering my .02 on where he should focus is all...

i hate anadrol. The gains diminish and i hate having moon face. I might run 500mg of cyp with 75mg tren EOD.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic