Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

KBDs Next Cycle.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
From what i can gather from what you say as to what you want to do with your body, why not just do low dose test like 300 and primo along with your GH?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
From what i can gather from what you say as to what you want to do with your body, why not just do low dose test like 300 and primo along with your GH?

Primo gets pricey how many mg are we talking here? And it IS a DHT derivative.. Which leads to hair shed problems, of course if GH would counter-act that, id consider it hahaha.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
6-800 a week. If you can find primo E @ 200mg\ml its not too bad. and since when do you care about price? just sell some more undies :D

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
6-800 a week. If you can find primo E @ 200mg\ml its not too bad. and since when do you care about price? just sell some more undies :D

hahahaha, not really worried about price, just more-so the hair-death effects people say they have with it. Wouldnt i see better results from tren or is primo at higher doses better than tren. Ive Never taken primo.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I was under the impression you didnt want to get huge? i also thought you hated tren and saw little to nothing from it? me personally i think i am gonna do 300 test and 500 tren for a while then move from tren to primo or bold base.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I was under the impression you didnt want to get huge? i also thought you hated tren and saw little to nothing from it? me personally i think i am gonna do 300 test and 500 tren for a while then move from tren to primo or bold base.

I dont wanna get huge but id like to add some sort of mass. Tren never really did anything huge for me except make me eat a little more and give me some great vascularity and a few more cuts. Plus the combo makes you horny as fuck.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
DING DING DING, we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, aint nothing like test and tren for sex drive dude. As long as test is in, Tren somehow acts synergestically with it man, and im a walkin hard-on as long as im on it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wasn't kidding... After re-reading the thread I didn't see where he was gonna take a month off though... Just offering my .02 on where he should focus is all...

I was hoping you were kidding, not about what he should work on, but about the "go big" part. What did you mean by that? More is not better, and drol with mast??? I may be reading all of it wrong, but given who you are talking to, "go big" is really bad advice.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I was hoping you were kidding, not about what he should work on, but about the "go big" part. What did you mean by that? More is not better, and drol with mast??? I may be reading all of it wrong, but given who you are talking to, "go big" is really bad advice.

Its cool SAD, thanks for helping me tho man. Your right tho, more is def not better. less is more, thats why i plan to go no further than 500mg of test and MAYBE 75mg tren EOD, i might cut it down to 50mg EOD.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic