MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Just watch and you'll understand...

Last edited by a moderator:
big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
excuse my ignorance, but what the hell was that?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I am going to say it is suposed to be yoke squats.When we do them we start bottom position and mine are generally at or below parallel.I wouldnt be proud if I were him.At that height I'd be good for 750 easily.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I am going to say it is suposed to be yoke squats.When we do them we start bottom position and mine are generally at or below parallel.I wouldnt be proud if I were him.At that height I'd be good for 750 easily.

ok thanks. didnt look to good to me lol.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
So I show hubby this and I made a snide comment about it being a whopping two inch range of motion.His comment was "yeah isnt that you with most stuff,bench dl,squat..........deadmanwalking.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
That's gotten me confused as hell too.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
So I show hubby this and I made a snide comment about it being a whopping two inch range of motion.His comment was "yeah isnt that you with most stuff,bench dl,squat..........deadmanwalking.

Just tell him to go play with his figurines. LOL

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Nice... funny to hear the guys in the background whooping it up like the guy was setting a new WR. I've seen guys with 12 plates on a side do the same crap on the sled. I call them little leg twitches, with a range of motion of about 4". Good grief...

RR, you husband sounds like a very brave, but foolish man. Not sure whether to respect or pity him.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
thats some of the gayest shit i've ever seen...

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Nice... funny to hear the guys in the background whooping it up like the guy was setting a new WR. I've seen guys with 12 plates on a side do the same crap on the sled. I call them little leg twitches, with a range of motion of about 4". Good grief...

RR, you husband sounds like a very brave, but foolish man. Not sure whether to respect or pity him.
Oh pity him, pity him...lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic