pbtom
What's New?

KBD in Recovery

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
What's your final goal?? When did you want to acheive that??

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Achieve what, ive lost alot of mass on PCT. I was cutting on PCT i figured id go along with the mass lost.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Nothing wrong with getting leaner...you could always lean bulk back up later on and be stronger yet still lean

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Nothing wrong with getting leaner...you could always lean bulk back up later on and be stronger yet still lean

Well they say once you BULK then LEAN and then BULK again you get even bigger, and stay leaner.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Achieve what, ive lost alot of mass on PCT. I was cutting on PCT i figured id go along with the mass lost.

Here is your first error IMO. When you head into PCT you want to be lean, and be able to add in more fats, cholestrol. You do not want to be trying to lean up. It hard enough to lean up and hold on to LM when you natural test level are up, let along try to keep LM while try to lean up in PCT.

My PCT will start 2nd week in Feb. Starting Monday I'm toggling to a fat loss protocol and will lean up, prime myself, then when I head into PCT I will add back in calories, hot the gym hard and hopefully my body is gonna want to grow again heading into PCT...hmmm maybe I'll start a log here

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Here is your first error IMO. When you head into PCT you want to be lean, and be able to add in more fats, cholestrol. You do not want to be trying to lean up. It hard enough to lean up and hold on to LM when you natural test level are up, let along try to keep LM while try to lean up in PCT.

My PCT will start 2nd week in Feb. Starting Monday I'm toggling to a fat loss protocol and will lean up, prime myself, then when I head into PCT I will add back in calories, hot the gym hard and hopefully my body is gonna want to grow again heading into PCT...hmmm maybe I'll start a log here

Although ive lost mass, i didnt lose as much as i expected. I thought it would have been more drastic.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Although ive lost mass, i didnt lose as much as i expected. I thought it would have been more drastic.

Sounds like you got lucky

Aware's post is spot on, but I'm sure people will react differently

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Wait wait wait... I hate to sound like I'm always riding your ass... but HOW THE FUCK do you figure THREE MONTHS???? Your ass was just running TREN AND PROP at 100mg ED through thanksgiving.... Boy you need to get your fucking lies straight before you start trolling for compliments...cause you look like a big pile of douche waste...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Wait wait wait... I hate to sound like I'm always riding your ass... but HOW THE FUCK do you figure THREE MONTHS???? Your ass was just running TREN AND PROP at 100mg ED through thanksgiving.... Boy you need to get your fucking lies straight before you start trolling for compliments...cause you look like a big pile of douche waste...

Your forearms dont look really muscular in ur avatar. Thought id let you know. Also im posting to show my progress of my PCT, on the other hand ive never seen you. Dont bash someone for their work unless you actually are on the same level as them.

And it was just a guess so you need to relax. Have a beer.

I apologize core, i didnt know me saying 3 months made you grab a tampon so quickly. I should say a month and a half. Sorry everyone. I only ran that for a week in november and dropped it, so i figure 2 1/2 months since i stopped mid october. But a compound is a compound and it shuts you down, so i take the 3 months back.

Last edited:
Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Your forearms dont look really muscular in ur avatar. Thought id let you know.

And it was just a guess so you need to relax. Have a beer.

haha, maybe you both should meet over a beer someday :D

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
haha, maybe you both should meet over a beer someday :D

Lol ill buy him his first beer when he becomes an adult :).

Hes a good guy, i have no hate against him.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic