Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kava tea

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Anyone here use this for relaxation or sleep? If so what is the best brands?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I haven’t heard of it before. I’m interested in hearing more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I used this before bed to help sleep, then I read it can cause liver damage and it went in the trash. Just be careful with whatever you try.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I used this before bed to help sleep, then I read it can cause liver damage and it went in the trash. Just be careful with whatever you try.
Yes I read that too. Was looking at occasional use vs xanax and theanine.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I haven’t heard of it before. I’m interested in hearing more.

I didn't know it was a thing either. Looks like it is a hit with millennial crowd to reduce alcohol consumption. But abuse as stated may lead to liver issues.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
When I trained the Tongans and Fijians prior to deployment they would try and get us to drink that stuff. They would actually get drunk off of it. I never actually got confirmation on it, but I was told a Marine popped on the urinalysis for the stuff, so we all stayed clear.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
When I trained the Tongans and Fijians prior to deployment they would try and get us to drink that stuff. They would actually get drunk off of it. I never actually got confirmation on it, but I was told a Marine popped on the urinalysis for the stuff, so we all stayed clear.

Lol wow man that’s wild.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I looked into trying it a while back, but stayed away when I learned of the potential liver issues.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
A group of us from
Promuscle went to Fiji about 10 years ago.
We drank a bunch of Kava.

I would not compare it to Xanax but it does numb you up a little.

LosaHilly

LosaHilly

Aug 4, 2022
Hi! I didn't know about it, thank you very much for the information

F

FlimsyLimbs

Aug 11, 2022
I had kava tablets once. I was like 20 so I took like a handful of them then staggered around feeling drowsy and a weird kind of stoned for a few hours. I don't know how I slept that night. I imagine drinking something like tea would be a pleasant experience. It definitely has a relaxing effect at high doses.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
If you want to get drunk on kava I recommend you get the extract from the store. It comes in a 30 mL or 60 mL bottle. It doesn't taste the greatest. Take two droppers full then drink one beer. You'll get so drunk that no other experience from alcohol will compare. I had two droppers full earlier in the day then not thinking went out to the bar with a couple friends. It says right on the bottle of kava not to mix with alcohol.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic