Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Kava tea

W

WarrensaJonest

Jan 12, 2023
I'm new to the whole kava thing, but I'm really interested to learn more about it. I've heard that kava is an amazing plant with so many great benefits!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Something tells me you have a recommendation you can barely contain yourself from sharing.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
There it is...

Looks like copy and paste are working.

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
Kava tea indeed has some relaxation properties but at the same time, excessive use of it can cause severe liver damage. So before trying anything new aside from its uses and advantages also focus on what disadvantages they have too.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I got to laugh every time I hear someone say they won't drink Kava because of potential liver damage,
but meanwhile most of us have been on steroids for over 2 decades.
Just my opinion,butI'm pretty sure I'll be just fine if I decide to drink an occasional 8oz cup before bed. ;)

Last edited:
blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I take kava root extract capsules occasionally. Those from wcbb may recall my post before the board went down. I was going through a really rough time with personal issues, family loss, and building a new home at the tail end of covid. I was lost 20lbs and a considerable amount of hair. I was on the verge of losing my marriage and my relationship with my kids was less than ideal. It all revolved around stress and anxiety. I took antidepressants years ago and due to the way they made me feel after prolonged use, I vowed never to take them again.

I recalled using kava tea while overseas in the military and vaguely remembered that it was calming.

I purchased a well reviewed product and within hours, my life began to change for the better. It melted my anxiety immediately but not like Xanax or Ativan. it was a natural feeling of calmness and well being. Not high. Not buzzed. Zero psychoactive effects. I took a double dose for a couple weeks while I was dealing with some real heavy stuff and then tapered down. Once I got a grasp on the things going on around me, I eventually tapered off. Now, I only use it when I absolutely have to.

If you do your research, you'll discover that the negative liver effects are over blown and are related to abuse, not therapeutic responsible use.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line is, it works and it helped save my life and marriage. No exaggeration.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic