Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
FitnessBender

FitnessBender

TID Lady Member
Nov 30, 2011
not to sound like a horn dog but for some dang reason I'm not quite understanding. Are you talking about supporting your weight with your arms raising your legs only or your hiney off the ground as well? Just trying to visualize how you're doing this.

Haha, you keep your butt on the ground, and just lift your legs. Keep your back against the wall the whole time. I did it recently in one of my blog videos, but I can't remember which one. I have to leave for work in a few, but if I find it I will post the link.

Lifting your butt off the ground would use a lot more of your back muscles. By keeping your butt down and lifting your legs you are really targeting your lower abs. You can alternate legs, but I just lift them both together, hold and then release.

elizabethwhite

elizabethwhite

TID Lady Member
Dec 18, 2011
Well I am going to throw my ENCOURAGING words into this!!! To many women think they can't get that flat, washboard ab look after kids..I am a testimony YOU CAN!!! I started competing AFTER I had two kids..first show year after 2nd child..TOOK OVERALL!!!! It's all RIGHT diet , enough cardio, RIGHT weight training program, getting enough sleep.. I only isolate my abs 2-3 x/week pre-contest. The heavy compound movements I do training gives me PLENTY of core work. Nutrition is key! No junk, keep it clean..drink a lot of water. Watch amount sodium consume. Lean protein, plenty of green veg. essential fats, complex carbs (limited around training)/early in day.Supplements can and do help-pre-workout, thermogenics, bcaa's. Stay positive, set goals, stick with it! Never give up!

A

apbt549

Dec 24, 2011
i think it also depneds on the lady. my wife has 3 kids and has no pouchy thing.. except when its close to that time of the month then she gets a small one.. but i wouldnt let it win i would do some research and try and try to get rid of it if you are not happy with it.. i am not a fan of surgery so i would use that as a last resort...dont like to see the scars on a womens body.....

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I am debating having my c-section scar revised...I think that is contributing to my pooch...granted, I don't have much pooch, but the skin over the scar just kind of hangs there, the rest is ok

breakers

breakers

Apr 18, 2012
My missus has been talking about this for a while, our son is now over 2 years old, he was a very big baby when born so the skin stretched beyond its elastic limit now she has excess skin then similar to when a very very obese person loses a lot of weight. She trains hard and heavy her diet is great, her upper abs are coming through nicely and she is lean but she hates the skin dangling there, when she is in a tight training top it bunches up and she thinks it makes her look fat. There is little she can do about it but is considering a tummy tuck next year, im not keen but will support her decision.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic