Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Kangaroo Meat?

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
Kangaroo.............interesting. Never had it, I have Aussie mate though, I should ask him. I think one of the strangest meats I have had is gator. They say it tastes like chicken but after studying dinosaurs and then looking at alligators, I have come to the conclusion that chickens probably taste like alligator. Im just sayin........

Haha valid argument.

ShortzMcD

ShortzMcD

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2011
I've had gator and crocodile as well! So strange, but kangaroo is definitely the tastier option.
Kangaroo meat is really lean too so you don't waste much cutting fat off.

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
With those prices every bite better be an orgasm...

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Kangaroo.............interesting. Never had it, I have Aussie mate though, I should ask him. I think one of the strangest meats I have had is gator. They say it tastes like chicken but after studying dinosaurs and then looking at alligators, I have come to the conclusion that chickens probably taste like alligator. Im just sayin........

We eat alligator a lot but I guess thats expected when you live in the New Orleans area. I like it. Its not like chicken but more chewy and I think it depends on where you get it and how is cooked also. Some places its really good and others its just not worth it.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
We eat alligator a lot but I guess thats expected when you live in the New Orleans area. I like it. Its not like chicken but more chewy and I think it depends on where you get it and how is cooked also. Some places its really good and others its just not worth it.
I had it in Florida, fried.

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
Specialty meat shop gets some and I'm waiting for the next shipment. Place is so nice. First time ever being in a specialty meat shop... love it.. no homo haha

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
To funny man...I was just looking up how to cook kangaroo. my daughter bought some a while back and its been sitting in the freezer taking up space. so I told my wife cook the shit up and she says "how do I cook it" and I had no idea. So anyway we got a couple of recipes and as soon as we pick one I;ll let you know what it taste like from my perspective anyway.

B

BigChef

Dec 16, 2011
It tastes like chicken.

No it doesnt. I am a Chef from Australia and cook the kanga all the time. It taste like gamey flavour but excellent source of protein. Crocodile meat taste like chicken and fish. Buffaloo and camel are yummy too.

Wheyrage

Wheyrage

Jun 26, 2011
No it doesnt. I am a Chef from Australia and cook the kanga all the time. It taste like gamey flavour but excellent source of protein. Crocodile meat taste like chicken and fish. Buffaloo and camel are yummy too.

Camel? Thats a first... I heard horse meat is pretty good..

B

BigChef

Dec 16, 2011
Camel is really nice....Buffaloo too. Doesnt Branch Warren kill those fellas for his protein? I mean he kills those wild boar or something in Texas right! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic