Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Kamala...WTF?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I cannot stand to listen to her. All I can say is wow, how did she get to this point?
Every 4 years the Dems and the Repubs choose someone to run for POTUS. He and "his people," or else that party's power brokers, then choose a VP candidate who can "balance the ticket" and maximize chances of winning in November. A classic example was in 1960, when the Dems chose JFK, a young, charismatic, rich, Catholic, Harvard alumnus kid from MA who was nevertheless off-putting to some Americans. Who better to balance the ticket than LBJ, an older, non-Catholic, down home boy who'd begun adult life as a school teacher from TX?

Note that in1960, and for a few election cycles after, these choices only came from the White Boys Club, and, for many years, usually from Governors, US Senators, or Generals. It's only been in modern times that Women and Blacks were included. A few Women and one (half) Black have been factors since.

In 2020, Harris checked the boxes for young, female, US Senator, and Black, and ... here we are.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
At least just lie to me and tell me something I want to hear instead of jibberish that says absolutely nothing.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
At least just lie to me and tell me something I want to hear instead of jibberish that says absolutely nothing.
Ok. Lizard King, you are all-knowing, and a lifetime babe-magnet as well.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Oh boy, a new week...WTF is this? Is she capable of making any sense in any response or answer she gives?

Reporter Asks:
"And if I can ask you, Madame Vice President, President Biden has said that Americans will feel some pain for the sake of defending freedom and liberty. But there does seem to be no endgame in sight. How long should Americans expect, how long should we be bracing for this historic inflation and some unprecedented gas prices?”

Kamala's answer:
“In terms of the discussions that the president Iohannis had ranged in subject including the issue of the Black Sea and I’ll let him explain in more detail as he would like. But we are, again, fully aware and reprised because we are in constant communication with the president, with his administration here about the concerns that they have about the entire region and frankly the vulnerability. All you have to do is look at the map and see that where Romania exists geographically and as is the case for our allies on the Eastern flank, that there are potential vulnerabilities which is why we say very clearly, we will dedicate and have been in especially enhancing over the last few weeks, our support based on their current needs.”

This isn't even double talk. It sounds like she's answering a completely different question than what the reporter asked. Hopefully, they will send her inept ass home and find something for her to occupy her time. Maybe Wordle......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic