Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kamala Harris is an Embarrassment.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Kamala Harris is in over her head and embarrassing herself...

Next to tending a parking lot, the vice presidency can be the easiest job in the world, and yet Kamala Harris is making it look like a monumental undertaking.
Just a few months into the role, it couldn’t be more clear that Harris is so far in over her head that she’ll never recover. Shocking huh ?

It’s no secret that Vice President Kamala Harris wants to be president. It’s also no secret that her 2020 run for POTUS went so badly that it’s basically the textbook chapter on how to not run a campaign.

When Joe Biden picked her as his VP, most people had a sinking feeling inside. Anyone with half a brain knew she was picked entirely based on her race. Everyone knew this woman would be a disaster for the country. We were correct. Harris has been an absolute disaster on the border crisis, on the economy, on COVID and on foreign policy. Now, a new poll shows that her failures are all catching up to her.

Hard to believe but shes worse than our bumbling, incoherent, senile, and controlled president !!!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hopefully Sleepy Joe holds out till 2024 lol

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
@Lizard King I agree with you. Karmala is a complete disaster. I wouldn't trust her to bake a cake. I wouldn't trust Sleepy Joe to frost the cake. He probably couldn't figure out what frosting is and might slip and fall on the butter knife, killing himself and thus giving us Karmala as President.

Slic.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Worst Team if you can even call it that, that I have witnessed in my lifetime... Absolutely PATHETIC!!!

Lucky

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
She's doing exactly what she is suppose to be doing. Yes, she is a disaster to us but she is filling her role in the globalist agenda.

Personally, I believe she was suppose to be president but she couldn't make it past the primaries because her own people didn't even like her. I don't believe biden picked her, she was chosen.

If anyone saw the debate between her and biden, you saw that she hit hard and personal about being a racist and rapist. I think that was planned and it backfired on her. It's not a matter of biden making it, it's a matter of when they feel the time is right to make the switch.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
She was such a disaster as a candidate, I suspect that no one in the administration is too surprised at her performance. But she checked off some boxes for Joe, and they don't have to worry about getting upstaged, so maybe she's doing her job exactly how they wish. Hard to say for sure.

She has truly sucked at the border, but that was a no-win job for just about anybody. The Dems created an unfixable mess there, and as long as the press pretends nothing is happening, it's likely a long-term win for them. I'm thinking that this issue is creating quite a few GOP hispanic voters, as their communities are getting hit very hard by the illegal immigration.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
i have a hard time believing sleepy joe will make it to 3.5 more years of his presidency. IF that happens kneepad kami will take over as a president, who by all accounts is probably the most hated person in politics right now next to hillary. That will create a situation where the republicans are in a prime spot to take over everything. Now I gotta ask, WTF were they thinking???

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Can you imagine if Biden gets relived of his duty and she takes over? I would put money on an attack from Iran, China and or Russia if not a combined effort and the USA will be no more.... We're already close.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
She slept her way to the top out here in California...then got elected because she is black and a woman, and out here in the state they vote on identity politics. She was horrendous out here. What's funny is that a lot of the stuff she is for now, she was against when in Cali. She really escalated her fakeness when running for presidency, and she bombed because people seen right through it. THE ONLY reason she did so well at first is because Barry Obama and the news main stream media wanted her to win. They did everything they could to keep her afloat, but she still bombed. For the longest time, even when she was in single digit percentages, the media was on her side. They didn't leave her or stop until the very very end when it was apparent the voters weren't going to vote for her......then they went into panic mode because Bernie Sanders was beating Biden. That wasn't supposed to happen, they underestimated Bernie, but they "burned" him in 2020, just like they did in 2016 when they faked and forced Hilary as the nominee. Otherwise, dipshit Bernie would have been their candidate. I can't stand that guy, but if the media was unbiased, he would have been the democratic nominee.

I wouldn't doubt that that is where the whole set-up came to do anything they could to get Joe to win (yes, i'm still of the opinion Joe didn't win the election...haha),and probably made some sort of deal with him that if they pushed him across, he had to have Kamala as VP...classic give and take. Biden would have had to take it because he was gonna lose to Bernie anyway. Only thing worse for them losing to Bernie would be for Trump to win again.

She campaigned on open borders, abolishing ICE, free health care for illegals, defunding the police, calling all white people racist, all black people need reparations, women are repressed, etc, etc, etc. She was so full of it. Let's not forget how she treated Bret Kavanaugh....whether you liked him or not, she is a cunt for all of that.

SHE IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT SHE CAMPAIGNED ON.....SHE DOESN'T CARE.

She's only pissy now because Joe is getting the glam light while she is getting questioned on the border failure...failure for us the USA....but a big win for her and the party.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ILLEGALS.....THEY ARE PANDERING FOR VOTES ONLY.......MILLIONS OF EXTRA VOTES!

If they really did this for humanity purposes, they would not have excluded CUBA from coming to the southern border, and they would worry about our own humanity needs here in the States first, especially during a pandemic and dwindled economy. They use the pandemic for power over the people though. They can add illegals to red states and blame a higher covid crisis, hence the current delta variant scaremongering and the MSM to carry them along.

Yea.....she worthless and fake unless she has a dick in one of her holes.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic