Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kam Chancellor losing money every day

S

sniper33

Sep 19, 2010
Kam needs to honor his contract, quit whining & get back to work. In my business, when I sign a contract, I am expected to honor it & all terms. Kam is not the only player that acts like a spoiled brat when they don't get their way. They all make far more money than most people will ever see so imho they need to appreciate what they have & quit complaining.

From the outside looking in, this seems like a battle the Seahawks expect to win. Chancellor is losing money every day. As of this Sunday, lost wages and fines will have exceeded $2 million.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Yeah but in your business they also honor the contract in return. In the nfl they can cancel and cut you at anytime. So, i understand, they need to maximize their value when those opportunities arise.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Yeah but in your business they also honor the contract in return. In the nfl they can cancel and cut you at anytime. So, i understand, they need to maximize their value when those opportunities arise.

Your avatar is highly offensive.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Kam Chancellor is one of the best at his position. How do you figure he would get cut or cancelled? He needs to honor his contract and get his ass on the field to help his teammates win. You just don't decide you want to change things in the middle of a contract after you've already signed.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Kam Chancellor is one of the best at his position. How do you figure he would get cut or cancelled? He needs to honor his contract and get his ass on the field to help his teammates win. You just don't decide you want to change things in the middle of a contract after you've already signed.

Reread my post. I am talking about nfl contracts in general. Step your comprehension game up. **** that, if he is the best or, one of, then he should be paid accordingly. Until they guarantee a contract that gets signed and have them not be 1 sided, hold out and get your money. There is no layalty from owners to player. Why should there be the other way. Now learn to comprehend what you read fukker

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Reread my post. I am talking about nfl contracts in general. Step your comprehension game up. **** that, if he is the best or, one of, then he should be paid accordingly. Until they guarantee a contract that gets signed and have them not be 1 sided, hold out and get your money. There is no layalty from owners to player. Why should there be the other way. Now learn to comprehend what you read fukker
When grown folks are talking, shut the fukk up! What do you know about football anyway, stick to golf and roller hockey.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
When grown folks are talking, shut the fukk up! What do you know about football anyway, stick to golf and roller hockey.

You couldnt comprehend my response could you. Hence your response. Ask hgh to explain it to you lucy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic