Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kali Muscle heart attack

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Something isn’t being monitored. These guys chasing 300lbs year around or whatever the case must be avoiding blood work. It’s an easy and cheap thing to check every 3 months

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Adjos passed. Not sure how many remember him but I think it was something with heart if I’m not mistaken. Dude was super popular in this forum game.
We also lost Shine here on TID of cardiac arrest. Miss both those guys being around. AJ had some enemies fought some big battles through the years. A few others have passed as well. To me these 2 guys were most memorable and I think of them now and again.
GBNF

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
99% of guys on the forums don't walk around at 5-10 and over 300lbs for years on end. Carrying that kind of weight for years on end just isn't healthy whether it's muscle or fat. Throw in pro bodybuilder doses and everything else they do - it's not a good recipe for any kind of longevity. It's not JUST the drugs. It's a combination of everything.

I don't think Frank Zane was even 200lbs when he won the Olympia.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I think they've always passed it's just being made public more so now than before. Many bbers don't realize that as we age, we have to make changes ie. size on our frame, drug usage (dial it back), etc.

I know I dropped 30+ lbs because I'm not getting any younger and why walk around at 275+. It doesn't make sense unless you're making money off the size and it better be good money too.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I am grateful that upon engaging in the use of AAS and HGH I was schooled hard on keeping my doctor appointments inline with it. After finding what had the least sides, Test, Primo, and Anavar is about all I have ever used more than once. But its also what we do during cycles. I take a ton of stuff to keep my LDL down and HDL up when using var. Plus there is that key word, cycling. I still have some plaque but I get a stress test and imaging every year as part of my physical. I wouldnt feel good about myself if I didn't. I dont smoke, drink, or use any recreational dugs and haven't for 27 years. I just cant be ok with not doing the right thing.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I miss shine. He had so much knowledge and should have written several books. When he passed I changed my ways and didn’t go crazy with cycles like I did previous years. Now it’s about consistency and staying healthy and getting routine blood work and physicals. Also stress management is key and regular massages

A

abievoller7

Aug 22, 2022
That's rough and older guys who lift and cycle should get an EKG and/or an echocardiogram as part of the yearly physical. Be careful out there guys as this should be a wakeup call especially after Shawn Rhoden passed because of a supposed heart attack.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic