Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Kai Greene: THE REASON WHY HE DIDN'T AND CAN'T WIN MR OLYMPIA

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
lol @ the thought of pro bodybuilders being "role models" and held to some moral standard about how they should act. Lets not forget, its a sport centered around who, with the best genetics, is willing to risk their health with the most illegal drugs to pose on stage in a thong.

I love bodybuilding and competed myself, but i find it ludicrous that people think there is some moral standard to adhere to when the basis of the sport is illegal and unhealthy.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
somebody posted some pretty geigh pics of him a while back... I mean over the top geigh.

I've not respected or liked him since.

Don't call me a homophobe because I'm not ....................... but don't flaunt it imo. There's no reason for that.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
somebody posted some pretty geigh pics of him a while back... I mean over the top geigh.

I've not respected or liked him since.

Don't call me a homophobe because I'm not ....................... but don't flaunt it imo. There's no reason for that.

you don't respect someone bc of their sexuality and suggest "not flaunting it" in regards to sexual orientation. Oh boy.

You're a homophobe and a bigot. Sorry.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
He cannot beat Phil. Hope that helps...

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
Honestly could careless about his grapefruit relationship. The man works hard and if he has the best body come contest he should win. If he isn't he shouldn't win it's that simple.

Kia has a lot of fans because of his positive message that think he should win based on him being a nice guy but truth is unless he has the best body come competition he shouldn't win.

Just like he shouldn't lose because he banged a grapefruit and did gay for pay if he is the best in the competition.

This is a bodybuilding competition not a run for political office.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
You know Blacken I agree-to-disagree:

I agree because you are right. It isn't a run for political office. So the best body should win.

But I disagree because we (bodybuilders) are already stigmatized as being a bunch of pansy's. And I don't want a gay Mr. O to reinforce this misaligned attitude.

S

SPQR

Apr 4, 2014
He cannot beat Phil. Hope that helps...

Finally, that took 6 pages??? Has everyone forgotten what the competition looks like?

For all the ''poor Kai should get at least one Mr. O'' guys out there....politics aside, the mans physique is still simply not as good as Phil Heaths. Period.
I and very few people have nothing against Kai...in fact he seems a far more interesting character than Phil in interviews etc. in fact Phil is plain dull...but he's being judged on his physique, not his history (or lack of it) or personality.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I can't remember the year (was maybe the year before last), the Mr.O where he was battling it out with Phil and Phil kept stepping over the line...

IMHO that win should have been Kai's. I honestly don't believe that Phil is unbeatable up against Kai and it's sad if politics do indeed play a part in the final placings.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I can't remember the year (was maybe the year before last), the Mr.O where he was battling it out with Phil and Phil kept stepping over the line...

IMHO that win should have been Kai's. I honestly don't believe that Phil is unbeatable up against Kai and it's sad if politics do indeed play a part in the final placings.

Respect your opinion but resoundingly disagree... Kai's closest chance has come and gone and Phil wins

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic