Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Kai Greene gives the final word on why he did not compete in the 2015 Olympia

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
His past decisions haven't been that wise; not sure why he'd start now...I know the guy has his fans, but he seriously creeps me out...

Last edited:
Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
He may be brilliant. (I doubt it). But more people are talking about him and his supplement line with him withdrawing from the contest than if he had competed and taken second, which is probably what would have happened. He'll make a lot more money with the supplement line and everyone talking about him NOT being in the Olympia than otherwise. So follow the money. It's not like there's every any surprises as the Olympia anyways. Men's Open: 5X repeat winner. Men's physique: 2X winner. Women's fitness: 3X winner. Its' best for the IFBB to have multi-year winners obviously.

Then again, he may be an idiot. we'll all know later, LOL

I agree 100%.. He was going to get 2nd or even 3rd anyway IMO... This little stunt here will make more in sales then his winnings would have. It may have just been an out as well. Maybe he wasn't were he needed to be cond. wise so close to the Olympia. Saw a way out and a way to get people talking about him and his new supplement line.

Heads up... if any of his flavorings of supplements are Grapefruit. Might want to stay clear...lol

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
His days are number in the sport he can come in his best condition and he will not win another show this is the ifbb which is one of the most corrupted organisation in any sporting body in the world.manion and wiengberger run the show its over for him guest appearances and his supp range is his money earner winning shows is a thing of the past

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
He wasn't in shape. Instead of focusing on Olympia he was guest posing traveling doing ESPN etc.

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
I don't know how missing the 2015 Olympia can benefit him in trying to market a new bodybuilding supplement line. Seems like a bad business decision to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic