Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kai Greene gives the final word on why he did not compete in the 2015 Olympia

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010

Kai Greene sits down with Generation Iron director Vlad Yudin to finally explain why he is not competing at Mr. Olympia 2015. Was it his choice or was he banned? Get all the answers in the video above.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
He didnt give any real answers and I understand why. He has a new company and he does not want to be shunned by the IFBB. He's being smart instead of emotional.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That was the longest 17min of dancing around the answers I've ever seen.

H

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Yeah I agree, he could've just said "Confucius say not to answer any questions directly"

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
maybe he should go into politics next? I understand why he doesn't want to throw anyone under the bus because of his supplement line, but it would be cool to hear the truth.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Id end up punching him if i had to spend 20 minutes with him. All his philosophical bullshit is annoying.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Couldn't even watch that for more than 30 seconds.

And LOL at him talking about himself in the 3rd person.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've been seeing a few things on it and I think he's playing it smart. I'm sure eventually it will all come out anyways and he's doing what is best for the future growth of his company.

Not being able to compete in this years Olympia might just be what he needs to get the spotlight put on everything to build his future.

H

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He may be brilliant. (I doubt it). But more people are talking about him and his supplement line with him withdrawing from the contest than if he had competed and taken second, which is probably what would have happened. He'll make a lot more money with the supplement line and everyone talking about him NOT being in the Olympia than otherwise. So follow the money. It's not like there's every any surprises as the Olympia anyways. Men's Open: 5X repeat winner. Men's physique: 2X winner. Women's fitness: 3X winner. Its' best for the IFBB to have multi-year winners obviously.

Then again, he may be an idiot. we'll all know later, LOL

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Hes being smart for once he doesnt want to banned from every ifbb function like someone else is...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic