Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Kai Greene banned from 2015 Olympia and Expo Video

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Either Kai should pursue an acting career after bodybuilding, or he truly believes he deserves special treatment. There has to be more going on behind the scenes. I hope he is not that stupid to try to hold out in hopes of AMI caving.

I would like to see him win the O because I think the documentary "From the grapefruit to the Olympia" will be great.

Acting... You have to be joking...

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
So Lee Thompson left ifbb to form new organization. Hmm...

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Definitely joking

But I know you were 100% serious about "From the grapefruit to the Olympia"

No doubt a heart warming, life affirming epic saga of triumph over adversity, a modern tale for the ages showcasing how great things can and do emerge from meagre beginnings, the ups and downs of life that we can all relate to, drama, suspense, tragedy, folly, success, achievement, inspiration, the grandeur of the human spirit and above all, big pink citrus fruits

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This was posted on another board and seems to jive with a few others I have read as to why Kai didn't sign the contract:

Step 1: Kai approaches Muscle Meds, asks for them to pay him $1 million per year instead of the $350k/year he was getting, or he would walk and start his own company.
Step 2: Muscle Meds tells Kai to walk.
Step 3: Kai starts Dynamik and steals MuscleMeds "Beef Protein Blend" that he was the name/face behind, also steals their colors making it hard to determine which is which.
Step 4: Kai decides to build his brand at Olympia weekend, requesting a free booth, no union fee's, because he thought he was special.
Step 5: AMI/IFBB tells Kai he has to pay just like everyone else, just like Heath/Gifted, Kai throws a tantrum, AMI/IFBB calls his bluff, he refuses to sign

Jeesh. That's ridiculous.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Honestly, at this point he needs to just drop the "i can acheive anything thru hard work" act. It sounds great as a story but this is reality. And in reality, there are things you cant acheive because of your past choices. Like winning the sandow when you ****ed a grapefruit and now pissed off the league. Hes gonna learn the hard way, you dont bite the hand that feeds you

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I think its all a publicity stunt and Kai will inter at the last minute like Arnold did back in 1980 and WIN.. or not.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Didn't he suck off another dude in a gay strip club he worked at? Or was that just a rumor?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic