Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shehulkster86

TID Lady Member
Aug 20, 2015
so ridiculous. If he was banned so should phil because i'm sure that scuffle from last year had a lot to do with it. Kai should be allowed to compete!

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Hes not banned, he didn't sign the contract to compete. He has no one to blame but himself. It's ridiculous how he's playing the victim

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015
From what I read, he wanted to get a free booth for his new line. Typically a booth is about 15k, and he wanted that for free and they said no way. He tried waiting em out and but they stood their ground.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
From what I read, he wanted to get a free booth for his new line. Typically a booth is about 15k, and he wanted that for free and they said no way. He tried waiting em out and but they stood their ground.

And they should stand their ground. What makes him so damn special... oh wait, nothing. He should pay like the rest.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Why would Phil be banned he signed the contract to compete. Ridiculous statement.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Just internet speculation though. No one knows the real reasons yet

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
This was posted on another board and seems to jive with a few others I have read as to why Kai didn't sign the contract:

Step 1: Kai approaches Muscle Meds, asks for them to pay him $1 million per year instead of the $350k/year he was getting, or he would walk and start his own company.
Step 2: Muscle Meds tells Kai to walk.
Step 3: Kai starts Dynamik and steals MuscleMeds "Beef Protein Blend" that he was the name/face behind, also steals their colors making it hard to determine which is which.
Step 4: Kai decides to build his brand at Olympia weekend, requesting a free booth, no union fee's, because he thought he was special.
Step 5: AMI/IFBB tells Kai he has to pay just like everyone else, just like Heath/Gifted, Kai throws a tantrum, AMI/IFBB calls his bluff, he refuses to sign

C

CenturionH

Oct 15, 2010
The funniest thing about this whole thing is that prior to launching Dynamik, Kai or his agent(s) approached MuscleMeds demanding they pay him $1 Million USD a year as opposed to $350k (what they were paying him) or he was leaving. Obviously they told him thats not plausible. So he launches Dynamik, same colors as MuscleMeds and basing their core product off MuscleMeds Beef Protein with the same exact blends.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Either Kai should pursue an acting career after bodybuilding, or he truly believes he deserves special treatment. There has to be more going on behind the scenes. I hope he is not that stupid to try to hold out in hopes of AMI caving.

I would like to see him win the O because I think the documentary "From the grapefruit to the Olympia" will be great.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
I think the story is his business manager is a moron and gave him horrible advice

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic