Latest Member
meruw4
What's New?

K so next week is the extreme

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I am pretty sure most of what looks like fat on me is mostly water. What can i do to drain this out ive lowered sodium

I was gonna go on a straight egg whites and rice cake thing lol with Vitamin K. I have a photo shoot next week so i wanna be as dry as possible.

anything else i can do?

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
If you're certain its water then look into a diuretic of some sort. I've never used any but I think there are some natural/OTC version you can get anywhere. Just don't pull a Andreas Munzer and keel over...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
If you're certain its water then look into a diuretic of some sort. I've never used any but I think there are some natural/OTC version you can get anywhere. Just don't pull a Andreas Munzer and keel over...
Using Clen, and clen is a diuretic.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Using Clen, and clen is a diuretic.
Clen is hardly a diuretic. Try an OTC containing dandelion root and uva ursi, even an OTC blows clen away as far as diuretic effect. There are more effective methods to pull water, but I would try an OTC first and see how ur body reacts. If the OTC doesn't deliver, I would try aldactones next and lasix as a final resort. Epsom salt baths can pull sub q water in a matter of minutes, but they can kill you in the same time frame. My opinion and experience......

MAYO

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Liquid K, sauna, and stop walking around shirtless! Seriously, you want to remain in a sweat like condition throughout the day, so add layers of clothing. You may also want to hit up a senior citizen and get one or 2 of their Lasix, take this 12-24 hours before your shoot. Of coarse Aspirin, Caffeine, and Ephedrine pills 2 times a day is usually effective. This is how I did it back when I competed. Be careful on the lasix, it can lead to heart failure and other organ failure if you dehydrate too quickly or squeeze out too much water and sodium.

You doing a spread for Instinct Magazine? HotSpots Magazine?