Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

K. Bone clockin in!!!

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
What’s good everyone. Sent over by the one and only TESTBONER. Here to further knowledge, gain solid brothers, not looking for sources (I do my own thang), and just glad to be here. Much appreciation to the long standing members who have given another glorious spot to grow from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . not looking for sources (I do my own thang), and just glad to be here . . .

First time I've ever seen this ... if you wanna be a Mod or Admin or anything you've got my vote.
WELCOME.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
First time I've ever seen this ... if you wanna be a Mod or Admin or anything you've got my vote.
WELCOME.

Just here to learn more knowledge, gain good brothers, and assist bro. I happen to be blessed with research in area of sources already and have my own. I do my thang on the brew side so I’m willing to advise and learn better ways in that area for sure. You can always learn from someone even a fool can at least show ya what NOT to do lol. Sources will come around here with trust if need them and I myself will offer mine in time as well. I know how shit works and with some of the circumstances lately that have gone down in legal matters of arrests and possible compromised forums it’s not a good look for anyone to be broadcasting a want for sources and all that shit. All though the new guy eager to jump on I do not condone them from trying to find sources even early on, I just believe it should be done through means of personal messages and that’s just my opinion. I was new once and eager and I know some have the belief of research first for however long and withhold info, but it’s my personal belief that I have a mandate to help the new guy even if they jump on and learn as they go because I know what it’s like to fuck your hormones up in the beginning and he given bad information by a mothafucka who just wants your cash. Now you don’t have to agree with my opinion and don’t give a shit if ya do or don’t. It’s an opinion and it’s mine and mine alone. Neither wrong nor right. Anyway that’s for the love.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Agreed, of course, although you may have taken my post too seriously. You probably share my experience of having seen too many Intro posts on various boards like "BillyBiceps checking in - where are the sources?" Or, on those boards that choose to be open-source the alternative first post often occurs right in a source thread, ignoring anyone else or any semblance of board etiquette.

Contrasting your post with others I've seen was a pleasant surprise, and the "WELCOME" was sincere.

You ain't getting any Mod or Admin job until we start seeing some Noodz, btw.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
Agreed, of course, although you may have taken my post too seriously. You probably share my experience of having seen too many Intro posts on various boards like "BillyBiceps checking in - where are the sources?" Or, on those boards that choose to be open-source the alternative first post often occurs right in a source thread, ignoring anyone else or any semblance of board etiquette.

Contrasting your post with others I've seen was a pleasant surprise, and the "WELCOME" was sincere.

You ain't getting any Mod or Admin job until we start seeing some Noodz, btw.

Oh man I wasn’t like directing anything towards you. I guess I just got lost in my passion for AAS. I just believe in it and believe when given proper knowledge and proper BREAKS a healthy lifestyle can be promoted and lived. That being said I’m a TRT fella for life, so give me a few and I’ll drop this big ass dick off all over the board. The shrunken nuts make me look like I got elephantiasis of the cock.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Lol, you will find as you read around here that there is a lot of discussion about how our approaches to AAS evolve as we age. Put another way, there are more 40somethings here than 20somethings. There are plenty south of 40 too, as well as my peer group, who still have some memories of siring some current 20somethings.

K. Bone

K. Bone

Feb 23, 2020
36 here

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic