Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Justin Rys { Big Kiwi} Has now passed aged 38yo.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Justin developed a deteriorating condition that appeared to effect his nervous system,he had trouble walking and talking and was shakey with lose of balance. He also had a heart condition.Apparently Doctors were unable to diagnose his condition, Years ago he had a habit of using large doses of GBL for the purpose of its ability to increase natural production of HGH. This drug was a popular rec drug and was legal of coarse before being outlawed.This Drug works on dopamine production and receptors as does the central nervous system.
Justin appeared on tv after developing his condition and his condition was basically blamed on steroids and bodybuilding supplements.... as anti steroid scaremongering
Perhaps his heart condition was due to steroid use and even the increased HGH levels....

Any way the guy was an awesome dude and a great and well known character in the bodybuilding world.
So heads up, another one bites the Dust. I wonder who will be next ..
I think ill be heart attack or prostate C at some stage myself ...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Justin developed a deteriorating condition that appeared to effect his nervous system,he had trouble walking and talking and was shakey with lose of balance. He also had a heart condition.Apparently Doctors were unable to diagnose his condition, Years ago he had a habit of using large doses of GBL for the purpose of its ability to increase natural production of HGH. This drug was a popular rec drug and was legal of coarse before being outlawed.This Drug works on dopamine production and receptors as does the central nervous system.
Justin appeared on tv after developing his condition and his condition was basically blamed on steroids and bodybuilding supplements.... as anti steroid scaremongering
Perhaps his heart condition was due to steroid use and even the increased HGH levels....

Any way the guy was an awesome dude and a great and well known character in the bodybuilding world.
So heads up, another one bites the Dust. I wonder who will be next ..
I think ill be heart attack or prostate C at some stage myself ...

Here's a video link of Justin in bad shape. Very sad to watch.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=82A871F37887B405713C82A871F37887B405713C

RIP

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
I have so much respect for him. Why? Because out of the billions and billions people that walk this earth how many of them have put it on the line? Seriously, how many?

He lived and died a warrior!

RIP JR...

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
There was a documentary on him a few months back on the TV here, certainly came across like he knew that he didn't have that long left. If I can find a link to it I'll post it up.

Such a waste, I met him a couple of times at local shows and he always came off as a nice guy.

T

tanu

Oct 16, 2015
I grew up with quite a few who took G and in the same amounts, 1L a week was pretty standard (for this group) ... all are older than him and none have any conditions, sure there were side effects but minimal, and mental more than physical... none took steroids either though.. except 1, and coincidentally he died age 38 ... he was in manpower in Aust with Jamie Jurie.. I wont mention his name, still miss him.

You'd be surprised how little side effects there are from not just use but abuse of the G in my experience..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic