Ethan7400
What's New?

Just when you thought it was safe ...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ketsugō means combination or union.

Also: I hereby accuse you of short posts.

;)

Yeah so like I implied it’s take on JKD or MMA but no one nowhere has any hold on the idea. Being aware and skilled in many “ ways” was always the intent of every great warrior. In my humble opinion you can’t really create a system of different ways . I don’t believe Bruce Lee intended Jeet kun do either to be a hodge podge of half ass techniques. Each individual must find his own personal combinations of what works for oneself through deep study and reflections . Many unique systems require your foundation of mechanical principles to make things work . You just can’t make certain hand methods work without proper footwork and foundation . Each person needs to find their own individual “ mix” or jeet kune do within their own practice . However yes Ketsugo was part of my path as young lad as was boxing , karate , judo etc . Like everyone we all have our own ways and likes

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Welcome back Kets! I just jumped back on for the first time in months - life has been nuts. Hope you're well, bro.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Damn dude, I love a good old man comeback. It's inspiring to all us guys who have been through the war ourselves.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Damn dude, I love a good old man comeback. It's inspiring to all us guys who have been through the war ourselves.

Is old war bastards need to stick together, like Rambo said at the end of First Blood ....
“ It’s NEVER OVER !!! , “

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
Holy crap its Kets! How ya been bro! Its OHBRUTUSIO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbySweeney

BobbySweeney

Feb 21, 2020
Oh shit Ketsugo is over here?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic