Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Just when you thought it was safe ...

D

DragonRider

Sep 17, 2010
I feel for you. I'm in my 60's and still doing it. I'm curious about what your doctor has to say about squatting after hip replacement surgery. I'm under the impression that those joints have a wear out life even if one doesn't do heavy lifting. i would think heavy weights would just cause them to wear out and the need for replacement that much quicker.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome back!
_______________________________________________________________________________________
- Close the door pidgeon -

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
He’s back
Hola bro’s and whoes just figured I’d give a hola been quite a while since I travelled here . Yup 54 I’m still training , year ago had my hips replaced but hey didn’t stop me I found a way now I’m back full force . No pain no discomfort until next surgery lol . Damn docs I lived with excruciating pain for like 7 years I had to use a Caine walking just to convince the docs I was serious . I’m glad I did .

I’m back to Squatting and dead’s working my way gradually back to my super hero self . Plus teaching kids cabales Serrada , Yanagi shrinkage ryu kenjutsu basically teaching classical weapons at a karate - do dojo . Pretty cool they got free weights , dumbbells too 200 pounds which I used to use lmao but not back to that yet . Plus he got few of those chuck Norris sled machines . I warm up with . Hopefully soon be throwing around close to old pounds, not that lifting heavy is my thing but I guess I gauge where I am by that . Ya know 40 years I been bodybuilding god damn ! Forum looks great

WELCOME BACK Brother

I know about the ole hip
mines been done and now im kinda playing it safe since-- my bearing has expired

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yeah I’m being careful but hopefully hip last until .... next lol

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
He’s back
Hola bro’s and whoes just figured I’d give a hola been quite a while since I travelled here . Yup 54 I’m still training , year ago had my hips replaced but hey didn’t stop me I found a way now I’m back full force . No pain no discomfort until next surgery lol . Damn docs I lived with excruciating pain for like 7 years I had to use a Caine walking just to convince the docs I was serious . I’m glad I did .

I’m back to Squatting and dead’s working my way gradually back to my super hero self . Plus teaching kids cabales Serrada , Yanagi shrinkage ryu kenjutsu basically teaching classical weapons at a karate - do dojo . Pretty cool they got free weights , dumbbells too 200 pounds which I used to use lmao but not back to that yet . Plus he got few of those chuck Norris sled machines . I warm up with . Hopefully soon be throwing around close to old pounds, not that lifting heavy is my thing but I guess I gauge where I am by that . Ya know 40 years I been bodybuilding god damn ! Forum looks great
I just turned 53 and feel where you're coming from. Not so much with hips, but with surgery on both RC's and bicep tendon surgery over the last few yrs.
I know your username, and not just from here. Didn't you used to be a supermod on DomesticMuscles? I was there with BigK around 2012/2013 and was a supermod for a short time until life became to hectic and I didn't have time to contribute.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Are you still a rep on DReds board

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Sorry mod is what I wanted to say.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Ah yes, I remember when I was 54, well okay not really. Glad to have you on the condiments list.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Ah yes, I remember when I was 54, well okay not really. Glad to have you on the condiments list.
How old are you, a 110?:oops: For a long time, I thought I was the oldest here.

Reactions: CFM
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic