Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Just some guy.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Looks like this is the WCBB catch-all for now. Just some guy.. almost 50. Late start with only a training age of 3-4 years. Fighting and losing against entropy. Use TRT with quite a few extras year-round. Don't care about long-term effects with AAS.. would rather fade out sooner than later, but labs are still tracked and have been fine, with the only issues HDL pushing a bit low and LDL a bit high. Been on UGBB, as well... I can see I preemptively need to duplicate a small ignore list over here. Anyway, I don't really talk much. Don't have much to contribute; everyone else here is beyond me with experience and ability. Only thing I am good at is being a smartass and calling out bullshit. Seems a low-key board, so the latter won't be exercised. Really just wanted to be around Mr. BMJ again.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID! Please make yourself at home.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
WElcome to TID, oldy here as well haha still kick the kids asses thpugh, PS better to pretend you don't know BMJ, he is a staunch supporter of Biden and the BLM cause as well as a leader of ANTIFA................oh and supports open borders too!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Beef! Good to see you here brother. Welcome to the Den. You’ll like it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Thanks, everybody. Yea, this place has a WCBB vibe to it. Can't really explain it. I think it's just a general lack of ego being shoved up my ass like other places. And I have to say Mr. BMJ's post surprised me. Just had no idea... but I do know he recently went through a pregnancy, abortion, and somehow post-partum depression as well, so I'm guessing the Roe vs. Wade ruling hit close to home.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic