Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Just remembered......

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Kind of rude of me but for those of you who don't know who I am. I have been around for a long time on the boards under different names. BigTex since maybe 2005. I owned a news group board back in the 90's called Weights II and a nutrition board that I can't remember the name of. Several boards for powerlifting.

I competed in the sport of powerlifting for 27 years starting out in the 198's and ending up in the 308's. Set 14 world records and was ranked #1 and #2 in 2 different weight classes in the same year. My best was a 950 squat, 525 bench and 800 deadlift. Competed in several different federations. My wife is a bodybuilder who won the nationals in 1991 and turned IFBB Pro. Both of us are now retired from our sports. I blew my knee out in 2007 and gave it up. L4 and L5 disks gone shoulder messed up so I am limited to what i can do but still train 5 days a week. Weigh in at about 266 and a pretty low body fat. No more heavy weight for me. My wife thought women's bodybuilding went too far and had no desire to look like a freak. But she still trains with me.

I retired from my job as a strength coach and football coach about 2 years ago and now work as an adjunct professor of kinesiology.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
God damn Bigtex it's nice to meet you and look forward to your input!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic