Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Just received a seizure letter from customs

P

perico13

Oct 11, 2010
I doubt if they flag your address. 2 years ago I got a seizure letter. I ignored it. Since then I had 4 orders come through to the same address. None were seized. 3 years ago I had a seizure letter for some valium I tried to order from Riga, Latvia. I have since had 3 orders for either valium or xanax come through ok. They are class lll scheduled drugs like AAS. So I know my address was not flagged. I think the problem was it came from Latvia. The AAS was from Pakistan. They probably x-ray every box from Pakistan. So I avoid ordering anything shipped from Pakistan.

your crazy bro, the alpahbet boys are nothing to play with you get relaxed and next thing you know they are at your door.

anyways support our economy buy domestic :D

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
From what I understand they keep your addy on file for 90 days, but screw it. It is better to be safe than sorry. Get a PO box or if you have a trusted friend, then go with that.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The reason why you go PO box is you can change them like underware if needed.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
You guys notice this is happening less and less. More charges than letters it seems. Going after the lil guy now I guess.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
mine is flagged for the outside getting in. now i'm in canada and have gotten 3 letters.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
They take their job VERY seriously up in the great white north. That sux, but there are some good canadian doms from the canuck bros I have talked to.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
I received a customs letter one week and 2 weeks latter I got another package(both pkgs were ordered the same time)

I always heard it was the the shipper that gets flagged.

solution....buy usa go domestic

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
You guys notice this is happening less and less. More charges than letters it seems. Going after the lil guy now I guess.

really? actually I think it has toned down alot - with all of the troubles on the Mexico border I think you will see even less from the DEA - they may send letters but actually follow up? I suspect not

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic