Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

just quick word from Wolfie

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
So on average how long are you guys running this stuff?

sorry for late reply lol

I like to stay off 2x as long as I was on ---but most of the time I do it 2-3x a year --- but it all depends on what part of the year and if im on a cycle besides TRT

i usually do my long 4-6 weeks at 200mg ed nov-dec the big eating months lol

and now im on 400mg ed (200 in am 200 before bed)--- ramped up from 200mg first week ---- started 4/19 end on mothers day

good friday to mothers day lol 5th thru 11th of MAY ill drop down to 200ed and add in some cardio---at 400 esp built up -- i cant really do much cardio

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Not sure how you handle that heat in the spring. Wish I could but sweating through dress shirts on a plane is not sexy.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was so tired off of it that I was napping all day long on the couch with a fan blowing right on me.
Got it from D himself forgot his dosing but It was 2 caps per day.......ate shitty for me but very clean by most standards, did nothing positive for me I think it was 21 days.
Best sleep in years:)
I have some laying around and may try it again if I can recall the dose accurately from those crazy bottles they came in lol.
Maybe one of you guys recall?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Not sure how you handle that heat in the spring. Wish I could but sweating through dress shirts on a plane is not sexy.
But once you get on stage and take your clothes off that sheen probably brings in the tips.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
So on average how long are you guys running this stuff?
I tend to run 30days or 6 weeks then break for just as long or longer
I use it to just get to my zone of mirror happiness

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I was so tired off of it that I was napping all day long on the couch with a fan blowing right on me.
Got it from D himself forgot his dosing but It was 2 caps per day.......ate shitty for me but very clean by most standards, did nothing positive for me I think it was 21 days.
Best sleep in years:)
I have some laying around and may try it again if I can recall the dose accurately from those crazy bottles they came in lol.
Maybe one of you guys recall?
D stuff was 250 with filler
I still have my emails from him years ago

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
58yrs still 6ft 209lbs 8.1%

Not as big as I was not in the gym
got the glasses now — at least I can fk see Puffy the FD !!! Sneaky little fk. Go play with LK we all know you like his Versace suits esp when he rips them off for $1 in his Speedo’s

just got a cryostar for my gym last week and they are installing it as we speak
So this weekend I’ll try it out

So let’s see what good it does

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic