Kiddorism
What's New?

Just needed to share

• Thread starter SocioMachiavelli
  • Start Date
SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
My mind is literally blown that you are 26. I thought this was highschool type drama.

And WTF at having an abortion at almost 6 months??? Is that even legal? Da Fuq? How did she not know for that long?

IMHO you are well rid of her but you also kinda deserved what you got. Hope you learned something.

Now, do you have any questions about lifting? That's a shit ton of personal crap for a guy with less than a dozen posts on here...

I needed somewhere to vent and I decided to do it here. As for having twelve posts, on my original handle I joined roughly around the same time as you but I've been on and off of the forums. So yeah, I think I'm entitled to post in here.

In the UK you can have an abortion up to six months,

As far as getting what I deserved, I was nieve, fell for her shit and let someone treat me as a door mat. I deserved the consequences of that.

When I get back started in the gym in a few weeks when I'm back in my home town I'm sure I'll be posting lifting related threads and I'd value your input in there.

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
@MAYO it was the same chick, she became really unstable and acted crazy. But having been there myself I tried to stick around to help her and I got fucked over.

Personally I don't think it has anything to do with me being fucked up, more that I was a pussy and let her have power over me. I think @Superman hit the nail on the head.

But as I said to flex I'll be lifting again soon so I'll start a log and I'd appreciate your input

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
As for having twelve posts, on my original handle I joined roughly around the same time as you but I've been on and off of the forums. So yeah, I think I'm entitled to post in here.

I never said you couldn't post I just thought it fucking weird that a new member with only a handful of posts would put all this out there; I didn't realize you were "born again" under a new username.

Anywho….good luck....by the grace of the Peaky Blinders. :)

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
@FLEXjs sorry brother, I did mention at the bottom I've been in this community for years. But if you missed that part I understand your initial response

And thanks

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
Thanks @Mike_RN & @Rider for your posts. It fucking hurts but I need to learn from it, the part with your brother putting her on a pedestal resonates with me mike. I'm just going to focus on myself now.

@Superman if I continue to be the person I am this world will swallow me up. The way she used to go mad at me over nothing or hit me .. I wouldn't let my mother do that.. .But I did with her because I love her.but at the end of the day she doesn't love me. If I want to be happy in this life I can't let someone have that power over me. I need to hit the weights and restore my self esteem,that way if a chick leaves me ill be confident enough there will be another.

SocioMachiavelli

SocioMachiavelli

May 30, 2018
@BLTC I understand your skepticism about her candour and the baby, but fuck that's really rolling the dice leaving it that late as there was no Guarantee she would of been able to get an appointment for the procedure.

As for she'll do it to both of us... She already did :D

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
oh lawd
was married (16yrs)
ok i get deployed for 12th time in 20 yrs ---most 8-14mths long
i get blown up and shot
almost die
5 mths into getting up moving finally---i get big D papers
a mth later my military retirement
get home to find she is with my best friend --(his wife(ex now) was her bestie) our kids are all planned around each other we did all the family events together
16 mths later they are married
and about a year later my oldest gets sick and after some shit come to find out shes (my oldest) is his daughter

so what ya got on that?

and now since then ---i raised 2 daughters to adulthood as a single dad (oldest calls me dad and wouldnt live with them) talk about a court battle just there
and just half a year ago i found out my son has autism---and im raising him alone(thou i have a awesome GF)

shot 3x
blown up 1x
25 surgeries
hip replaced etc etc

but u know what??

im blessed !!!

so rem s1 always has had it worse
so MAN up find help ---talk about it
soon as u do this Miss right will show

its how you deal with the punches
i hold no anger toward them NOW
like i said IM BLESSED