Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Just let them kill each other. Wait! Wut?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
5 men in a gang shootout were not charged, even with one person dead.

Why are they being let go?

They were mutual combatants. They were willingly engaging each other so it's ok.

I'm all for letting the pos gangs kill each other off but when everyone figures out it's ok, it will be the wild west and innocent people will die in these shootouts including children.

Next thing you know neighbors will be killing neighbors.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Wow!....Makes no sense!?....Those gangs were still breaking the law regardless if they were focusing on each other!...

This almost seems like a "red flag"...IMHO, this will be used to further the push for gun control!....:confused:

Reactions: HDH
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Didn't read the story but I'm betting the DA was funded by Soros.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It doesn’t surprise me if they were let go. Chicago has been in the dumps for a while.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Chicago has become a shithole. My family is from there but I moved away when I was young. It looks like they are becoming a model for the "new world order" like the other big blue run places.

Here is lori lightfoot talking about the new world order being implemented or also called the one world order.

It's what's going on right now, a single govt made up of the "good govts" as lightfoot put it.

Take a good look around the world, looks like chaos and destruction to me by the good govts.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Meanwhile....Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country if i remember correctly.....lotta good that is doing. They are supposed to cut their LE force down 50% according to some news outlets.

Why do the dumbest people have positions of power?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1634374391752.png

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m not sure what would fix Chicagos violence problems. They’ve always had gang violence. Now it’s just worse. I know that the police don’t do anything because they don’t want to be shot at, nor do the police want to go to jail because they shot someone that fired at them. It’s messed up.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
NYC or Boston isn't all that much better either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic