Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Just let them kill each other. Wait! Wut?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm not antipolice by any means. I believe that the majority of cops mean well and are willing to put their lives on the line as their duty. I would imagine it could be hard to tell the cops from the criminals in these large corrupt cities though.

Giving criminals a free pass makes it that much harder and shows they are just looking to further destroy these places.

Enough cops get tired of it and quit or get fired over a vaccine mandate and they can federalize policing.

Hitler did the same, they've been working on it since we first heard defund the police.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
I'm not antipolice by any means. I believe that the majority of cops mean well and are willing to put their lives on the line as their duty. I would imagine it could be hard to tell the cops from the criminals in these large corrupt cities though.

Giving criminals a free pass makes it that much harder and shows they are just looking to further destroy these places.

Enough cops get tired of it and quit or get fired over a vaccine mandate and they can federalize policing.

Hitler did the same, they've been working on it since we first heard defund the police.
Whether it's cops that work in small rural towns or large cities their jobs have gotten more difficult overall and I agree that it has become more of a toxic environment for law enforcement.

Reactions: HDH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic