Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Just Joined

T

TAbel154

Dec 16, 2017
Good evening. I set a goal a year ago to be in better shape at 45 than at 25. It took me a year, but I did it. At first I did HIIT 4-5 days a week at work with a new partner. Craving more, I began lifting again, and now I’m all in. I’m a dad of a 13 and 10 yo, and a 23 year veteran police officer. I changed my life and continue to strive for improvement to set a great example to others and take care of me. While I cannot use gear, I do not look down my nose at those who did. If I could, I would. I try to read something everyday to further educate myself on fitness and muscle bldg. I lift early M-Fri (5 day split) beginning 430a. 3-4 days a week I add in a HIIT session during the early afternoon. I use iso whey and dextrose pre and post w/o. Have macros set at 40/40/20. Use creatine and slow MR protein later in day (1st Phorm products), a multi, and fish oil. Not seeing many results with intake set at 28xx calories. I want to improve and add muscle mass while keeping fat gain minimal. Understand clean bulking is slower, but still. Feel like I’m stagnant last few months, but of course want MORE. Suggestions PLEASE! I’m 510/200. Thx!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Congrats on reaching some goals. Expand on your training.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Great intro . . . . . welcome

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic