Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Just introducing myself...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey all, been looking for some decent forums to look over and found this one, hope to contribute.

Welcome G! Glad to have you here, this is a great board with a lot of experience and knowledge. Like to see you already getting involved and posting. Many people don’t go beyond the intro, if they even make one. Stick around, you’ll like it here. Check out the member journal/log section. I already see that you like to track everything, would love to see you start a log. Tons of support here in that section. Best of luck in the show coming up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
Welcome G! Glad to have you here, this is a great board with a lot of experience and knowledge. Like to see you already getting involved and posting. Many people don’t go beyond the intro, if they even make one. Stick around, you’ll like it here. Check out the member journal/log section. I already see that you like to track everything, would love to see you start a log. Tons of support here in that section. Best of luck in the show coming up!

I have a full notebook home of daily food, every meal, every calorie, protein gram, carb gram, and started the second one. I also log each and every workout.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I have a full notebook home of daily food, every meal, every calorie, protein gram, carb gram, and started the second one. I also log each and every workout.

I love it man. It’s always good to have as a reference to go back to as well. I used to keep hard copies of everything. It’s a lot of work, but it’s nice to have all of that data.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey all, been looking for some decent forums to look over and found this one, hope to contribute.

Welcome to the Den. Hope you like and look forward to your contributions!

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
I love it man. It’s always good to have as a reference to go back to as well. I used to keep hard copies of everything. It’s a lot of work, but it’s nice to have all of that data.

You know, at first I thought it would be a PITA, but I actually find it kinda comforting. I meal prep lunch the night before, already know what breakfast is gonna be and then dinner.

I am up at 4:30am, in the gym by 4:45, home by 5:30-5:45, done cooking and eating breakfast by 6:30 then off to work by 7 so it all been working pretty well.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You know, at first I thought it would be a PITA, but I actually find it kinda comforting. I meal prep lunch the night before, already know what breakfast is gonna be and then dinner.

I am up at 4:30am, in the gym by 4:45, home by 5:30-5:45, done cooking and eating breakfast by 6:30 then off to work by 7 so it all been working pretty well.

Old saying the military always taught me and instilled in me, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Looks like you’re doing great with your planning. Success isn’t made on a whim. Good shit

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic