Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
MuscleCartel
What's New?

Just how bad is the joint pain from Winstrol?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I have always used it in conjunction with other compounds. Im wondering just how bad is the joint pain from winstrol if used alone?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Wasn't too bad for me, but definitely noticeable and annoying.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
by "alone" do you mean ALONE or alone with a test base? i would never run anything again without a test base. didnt know any better back when i did. live and learn...
anyways, it really depends on the person. i know guys that say they didnt experience any joint pain and guys that say they wont take it anymore because of it. me personally, it was noticeable but nothing i couldnt live with

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

MuscleHead
Sep 19, 2010
X2, I wouldn't use just winny without at least a test base (test prop for example).

I can't say I've ever noticed too much joint pain....maybe consider a growth hormone releasing peptide to use in conjunction with the winny to see if that helps. :confused:

Also have good ole glucosamine/chondroitin to fall back on as an additional supplement. It's always helped me short term.

I posted this home remedy along time ago...I have two bro's who swear by it!

Joint Pain Remedies – Vinegar and Honey Home Remedy

I know it sound crazy, 8-} but give it a try if the pain gets very bad...better than 'nsaids' IMO.

Last edited:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
u want joint pain hit up some GH

never really had any with Winny ---but i never used it alone either!!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
X2, I wouldn't use just winny without at least a test base (test prop for example).

I can't say I've ever noticed too much joint pain....maybe consider a growth hormone releasing peptide to use in conjunction with the winny to see if that helps. :confused:

Also have good ole glucosamine/chondroitin to fall back on as an additional supplement. It's always helped me short term.

I posted this home remedy along time ago...I have two bro's who swear by it!

Joint Pain Remedies – Vinegar and Honey Home Remedy

I know it sound crazy, 8-} but give it a try if the pain gets very bad...better than 'nsaids' IMO.
I've been trying Super Cissus from USP labs... Works great for me! Better than G and C ever did at least... I've got a friend who does shots of olive oil as an anti-inflammatory too. Ever hear of that one?

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Winny always did a number on my joints...a couple of times I had to drop it all together.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
never experienced joint issue with winni. I only took water based though, no orals. loved the strength gains from it.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Winny always did a number on my joints...a couple of times I had to drop it all together.
Same here. Ran it for two weeks at 50mgs/day and by day 14 couldn't screw the top off of a water jug without my elbows, wrists, and fingers screaming at me. Dropped it, never to run it again. Have a buddy who can run it at 100mgs with no joint pain and great strength gains. To each his own.