Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Just got out...

J

John Pound

Jan 31, 2021
I just did 5 yrs. in the Draper prison in UT. Need the best place to shop for supps. Best quality/prices/reliable shipping. Fast and easy to use. Any other help would be appreciated. Big Up to all the powerlifters pushing heavy weight in the cage.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
What security level were you? Did you have access to weights? What was your food situation inside? What did your exercise routine look like?

Beserker

Beserker

Jan 5, 2021
Welcome to the Den. Like Wes says, it’s all about heart.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Slow your roll bro lol.

Congrats on getting out enjoy your freedom and stay out of lock up.

Typically an intro will include your experience, current conditioning and lastly your goals moving forward.

Wish you the best and Welcome.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
good job getting out of the clink. everyone is still drinking creatine for the gainz bro. creatine monohydrate micronized 5g/day. with meat and potatoes diet

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
good job getting out of the clink. everyone is still drinking creatine for the gainz bro. creatine monohydrate micronized 5g/day. with meat and potatoes diet
Haha I know what your doing but If it’s the first time he’s had access to a real gym and any foods he wants creatine with lots of meat and potatoes will put the gainz on fast.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I just did 5 yrs. in the Draper prison in UT. Need the best place to shop for supps. Best quality/prices/reliable shipping. Fast and easy to use. Any other help would be appreciated. Big Up to all the powerlifters pushing heavy weight in the cage.
Hey man welcome back! You kill the number or still got paper?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic