Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Just for the hell of it/behide the neck presses

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I just went outside to bring my dog to piss and i looked over at my squat rack and allready racked was a barbell with 135 on the bar.......i said fuck it..let me rep out a set of behide the neck presses...not bad at all.i rep out for 60 reps...i could have done more but stoped ..dw

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
DW I always include military presses for my shoulders is a good work out

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
very impressive, 60 reps at 135#. good job! i cant go behind the neck, my shoulders dont work that way anymore :(

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
DW - You are quite simply the most badddd ass mother fucker on the planet...

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
He is an animal, not doubt about it! His posts are always the most interesting.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
very impressive, 60 reps at 135#. good job! i cant go behind the neck, my shoulders dont work that way anymore :(

i dont do them much...i just started working that exercize again..i feel that lift takes away fro my bench if they are done to much......dw

Last edited:
Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
Johw DW dint the dog already pissed inside after that long rep??

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
well today i decided to work some behide the neck presses...now the only reason i never train shoulders hardly any more is because it takes away from my bench and i allways get some kind of kink ....i did 10 sets of 25 reps with 135...now i got a fucking kink in my right side delt...im sitting here saying to myself ..why the fuck did i have to work shoulders..Im a fucken dum ass..i knew better.......im just hoping thursday this kink will be gone....my bench means alot more then some silly fucken presses..dont get me wrong i love the exercize but this broken down body has to be very carefull and smart when i train....im not as put together as i once was...thank the age factor for this shit and all the abuse i did in my past bloody roots dosent make the situation any better.i assume im just a broken down pug....its sad to realize that im limited to what i can do when training...i miss so many exercizes i use to do back in the days...now im just a spit ball cmpared to what i use to be...im not sad about it ..just stateing the facts but its weird how time flys so quicky ...one min your on top of the weight game and next min..your a broken down pug....the host of injuries i have is a mile list...elbows,wrist.lower back..shoulders,forarms....should i contuine?...im kinda laughing right now..its not funny but what eles can i do about it....half my life is gone and im paying the price....but one thing is certain people...i wont quit no matter what....if i have to crawl my way to my weight pile i will....someone started a thread about the meaning of hardcore....well,my cripple ass is harcore i can prove it....the battles i have endured is the meaning of hardcore....hardcore means when one person has given his or her all and is left sitting in a silly wheelchair and fights to make that last lift.now thats the last step to hardcore....im just about there people.......count me in....dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Now matter how broken down you feel though you can always contribute to the game. I said the same thing to ITAWOLF the other day. Teach the noobs what hardcore means and help them spend a lifetime reaching it. Find yourself a kid who's started lifting and doesnt know shit.

The stories you share on here are important to people like me that are just learning. So don't get down at all. You've got shitloads more to give!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Now matter how broken down you feel though you can always contribute to the game. I said the same thing to ITAWOLF the other day. Teach the noobs what hardcore means and help them spend a lifetime reaching it. Find yourself a kid who's started lifting and doesnt know shit.

The stories you share on here are important to people like me that are just learning. So don't get down at all. You've got shitloads more to give!

thanks bro....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
yesterday..wow...my shoulder was acking big time.....all i could do is lay with my arm extented for relaxation....today..much better...i was going to bench..i got up aorund 300am...i went outside half asleep..i loaded up the bar and the said fuck it....i went back inside and layed down till 430am....im glad i didnt push mysel to bench...i need more time for my shoulder to heal...no more presses for deadweight unless someone wants to bet me that i cannt get 60 reps with 135..then i will show u and take your money....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic