Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Just for the hell of it/behide the neck presses

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im so proud of you! a man who is being smart about letting his body heal! good for you! do you take anything for your joints or softtissues?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im so proud of you! a man who is being smart about letting his body heal! good for you! do you take anything for your joints or softtissues?

nothing at all iron queen..except advill...which its geart for the old liver..but it does help alot..thanks for the kind words..maeans alot coming form u...btw..if u have any suggestions for something to take for the joints..im all ears dw

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
If you are going to do presses, I would avoid behind the neck presses. They put the shoulders at a very precarious position.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
If you are going to do presses, I would avoid behind the neck presses. They put the shoulders at a very precarious position.

yeah i know..this old broken down body doesnt have the reflex i use to have...actually im avoiding all presses...i hit enough shoulders benching twice ew...thanks for the advice bro.....dw

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
sorry to hear about the shoulder DW, but hell u knew u should not do it, but that never stopped you before.
You are definitely hardcore, keep pushing but take care.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
dude you are one crazy mother trucker

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic